Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a hot looking Android 2.1 Tablet, no release date or pricing but it looks promising.."It's with my pleasure to bring you these exclusive pictures of a new prototype Android 2.1 tablet from Orphan Electronics. As you can see from the pictures it's rammed with lots of new goodies. It's currently unnamed and is scheduled for release in the near future. What I can tell you at this stage is it supports 3D gaming and is a Telechips based system."
Taken from here: http://www.apad.tv/apadforum/content.php?118-New-Orphan-Prototype-Tablet-Android-2.1

·
Registered
576 Posts
looks alot like the Augen. I wonder if it's the hw...Android: they REALLY need to change that About Your Phone to say maybe: About Your Device[EDIT]Oops... guess not as this one has 3G and Kmart's Augen doesn't, but I still supposed that they could be from the same product family...[/EDIT]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Asure;24050 said:
Interesting that those guys from Apad.tv use the older slatedroid layout/look/feel/forum/bbs style.
Actually that theme does not belong to Slatedroid, it is one of the themes included with Vbulletin 4. Both site are using Vbulletin 4 content management system by the looks of things. Slatedroid is much busier, but when slates down I like having another place to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.