Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would like to add 2 that were not mentioned and probably not really known to everyone:1) Cruz Tablet. See link for details. The specs on the Tablet (not the Reader) are impressive except we do not know what Android version they will be running nor what the processor is. Both of which are very important. I believe this Cruz Tablet could be a good tablet/slate IF it ships with a decent processor and at least Android 2.1. For less than $300, it maybe something to look at. Announcement was to have been made this week. I will reach out to a source to get details. It should go on sale this month in the U.S. We will get our hands on one to do a full review.2) Huawei S7 - Should be launch early September. Available for pre-order in some sites. Posted specs are: Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, ARM cortx A8 768MHZ; Android 2.1; 7" 800 ? 480 pixels resistive; camera; WiFi, 3G; 256GB RAM. Price range $359 - $450. Also looking to get our hands on this one. Feel free to visit my blog as I am always posting latest news and updates on upcoming tablets/slates. Thank you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The Cruztablet was to come with Android 2.1 according to CNET. not long ago. And it and the Adam are the ones I am eagerly awaiting. I'd be happier with the Cruz Tablet at $100 more with some more features though, such as a built in GPS, and 3G support. But the Adam will satisfy those needs I suppose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.