Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had problems connecting the Eken M003 with the 30 pin cord to the USB port into a computer. My computer cannot recognise the M003, have not tried USB to USB yet. Do I need to get a driver for the M003, my computer doesn't even give any indication that the device is malfunctioning etc as I would normally expect

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was able to read from my M003 once using the cord, but since I get the same thing you do. Nothing. The cable doesn't seem to fit quite right. Might be worth a closer look to see if there is a bad/bent pin, or something. Just haven't take the time, as there are a ton of other issues that I've been attempting to work past. I don't feel too bad about the cable not working. Any interface with my other PCs has been strictly via wifi, or flash card/drive, and I'm OK with that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a further comment re: my thread last night, I have discovered that the M003 will connect via the 30 pin interface with the orginial firmware to a computer running Vista but will not with the Daxirius firmware upgrade. Has anybody had the same issue with the Daxirius firmware upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.