Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. I am having more faith in Augen at this point. In about a week that have addressed 3 issues people were having with the Gentouch78. Lets hope the larger update coming next fixes more issues, and make this a very capable device for just $169.I will say that corporate is good at calling back. They just called me to inform the update had been posted that would fix my device (mine would't boot). I had found it last night already, so I was good to go. But its good to see they get back to their customers timely.Here's for hoping.. CPG

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am about to head over to my friends house and have him help me get the real apps store running with the guide posted on here. The apps thing was a nice way of passifing some, but I use android daily on my phone, and frankly that store is just not the same. kudos to them for rushing something, but the main reason I chose an android tablet is access to Nook, Kindle, KoBo, and PDF ebooks all on one device. With out the real apps store, no Nook, no Kindle, no Kobo... no dice. Still waiting for them to come through fully, make my acelerometer work, so my screen rotates, still waiting to be able to access the devices memory easily, still waiting for the mac address correction (I have one of these in lay-a-way for my GF too), and lastly I am waiting for them to fix their copy of the os so I am not looking at "El Telco Loco"...But I have hope, or rather, I have 30 days to get my money back if they don't follow through LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.