Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apad rockchip. This is my third day and its being sent back to China. I have stock firm in it. Problem.....Keeps powering down, and will not boot at times. Not sure what is going on could be a battery issue. It says its 100% charged red light goes out, when I unplug it drops to 86%. Plug in again same problems. I follwed the 10 hour charge also. lol I just think I found the issue. if I push around the sleep button in the middle it turns off. So there is something inside going on around the middle button.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well after 3 days mines is frozen and I cannot get it to respond. I am a bit pissed. If I cannot get it revived, dont know if I will even send it back to china. I might just dump it. I will have to pay another 50 to send it back to China as I am in the Caribbean.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Sooo... you bought a cheap chinese device and are surprised that it turned out to be a ... cheap... chinese... device? I think all of these things are a coin-flip. Some great, some crap. This is why I cringe when people train an Alixxx site. If you have a shot at replacing it through the seller, go for it.When you say frozen, what do you mean "frozen"? Does it come on and do nothing, or just ... nada?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='lawman;12916]Sooo... you bought a cheap chinese device and are surprised that it turned out to be a ... cheap... chinese... device? I think all of these things are a coin-flip. Some great' date=' some crap. This is why I cringe when people train an Alixxx site. If you have a shot at replacing it through the seller, go for it.When you say frozen, what do you mean "frozen"? Does it come on and do nothing, or just ... nada?[/QUOTE'] I am returning for a replacement. I paid 149.48 + $23.98 to ship back, bad qulity. $173.46. She offered the 8gb for the shipping fee back but I am asking for the 16gb because when I made my purchase thats what the price of the 16gb was around the 173.46 mark.

G

·
[quote name='passerbyeus;12929]I am returning for a replacement. I paid 149.48 + $23.98 to ship back' date=' bad qulity. $173.46. She offered the 8gb for the shipping fee back but I am asking for the 16gb because when I made my purchase thats what the price of the 16gb was around the 173.46 mark.[/QUOTE'] Who was your seller?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.