Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo, ich habe ein Problem. Meine EKEN 001 zeigt nur noch 1GB Internen Speicher an. Als ich ihn kaufte hatte er aber 2GB Internen SpeicherHello, I have a problem. Eken my 001 shows only 1gb internal memory. when I bought him but he had 2gb internal memorytranslated with google

·
Registered
2 Posts
jacobius;30695 said:
if you go down it also lists "internal" memory so i think its merely bad naming on ekens part
So its 2GB with 1GB free?Mine also says 1GB - am trying to work out if there's a batch of fakes with only 1GB and a smaller processor. Mine has no EKEN logo on the slate.......

·
Registered
100 Posts
localdisk storagetotal space .96gbavailable space .96gbinternal device storageavailable space532 mbso either there are two disks inside the eken or its just poorly labeled.

·
Registered
75 Posts
The M001's 2GB of NAND contains multiple partitions. Take a look on the console with df (diskfree).Der M001 hat mehrere Partitionen. Siehs dir selbst auf der Konsole mit df an.

·
Registered
3 Posts
jacobius;31458 said:
localdisk storagetotal space .96gbavailable space .96gbinternal device storageavailable space532 mbso either there are two disks inside the eken or its just poorly labeled.
Mine showsLocalDisk StorageTotal Space1.44GBAvailable Space707MBSDCardTotal Space1.84GBAvailable Space311MBNon labelled Eken running Ecotex

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi there , i heard that it is a cheap 2gb sd card eken put in for internal memory and someone said they managed to mod it n change a 16gb sd card with it and it works but after shut down they got to restart a software to activate the 16gb sd card to run again , i hope someone from this forum can try modding one , it would be fantastic of the sheer internal memory size ! thks n rgds - jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='jimmunsw;63709]Hi there ' date=' i heard that it is a cheap 2gb sd card eken put in for internal memory and someone said they managed to mod it n change a 16gb sd card with it and it works but after shut down they got to restart a software to activate the 16gb sd card to run again , i hope someone from this forum can try modding one , it would be fantastic of the sheer internal memory size ! thks n rgds - jim [IMG]http://www.slatedroid.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smiley.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE'] Yes!!! All you clever guys, go ahead and try. It vould make the Eken fantastic!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts