Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEW Apad iRobot 7" Android 1.6 WIFI Tablet PC webcamera on eBay (end time 31-Jul-10 20:49:20 BST)got this a week ago and its ok i suppose.this morning i decided to put some custom firmware on it.all i can say is it was the wrong one as it keeps on the android loading screen,ive put eken 002 fw on it just so i can get to the front page.anyhoos......does any one know where i can get the correct fw from as im close to saying stuff it and putting it on ebay...any help would be very gratefully received...thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok small update...ive got it working again except for the wifi bit .it can scan for wifi routers but wont connect.also the wifi indicater doesnt come on...still at least it turns on now.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Glad to hear you got it working again. I do want to mention that what you have is not an aPad (iRobot/Moonse APAD E7001/....). The aPad has a Rockchip processor and that does not support more then 128 Mb of memory.Your device has more memory but a slower processor, and as fedorasal already mentioned, it's most likely a Fly touch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.