Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Okay, this is my first tablet and first Android device so I'm not 100% on what the full market would entail, but here's a list of things that are available to me.

Opening page has three buttons up top, Apps, Games and Downloads. There is a list of featured apps and games underneath and a search button top right as well as a home button top left.

Apps button brings up a list of App categories starting with All Applications. The list is too long for me to type it all out here but it looks pretty comprehensive.

As an example I'll click on the Entertainment section.

We now have three buttons again at the top, Top Paid, Top Free and Just In. There is a list of Entertainment apps underneath which is fairly long but doesn't appear to be sortable. Actually none of the lists appear to be sortable, you're stuck with seeing them in a list by popularity.

The Games section is the same layout as the Apps, except with games.

The Downloads section shows my downloads.

I have managed to install a number of freebies such as Angry Birds, Aldiko and Dolphin Browser HD. I also managed to purchase Fruit Ninja using my credit card.

The search lets you search, the home button takes you home. That's about it, I don't know if there's anything missing but it looks complete to me. However like I said, this is the first time I've seen the Android Market on an Android device.

Nonz

·
Registered
2 Posts
if they release the 2.3 soon or if i had a guarantee that 2.3 was coming, i would definitely pull the trigger on this unit, i will trade the heavier weight for the more secure touch screen

21 - 22 of 22 Posts