Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lets starts this off with a bang , up for grabs is either a usb 3g Wireless modem (sim card not included) or a 7inch keyboard case

Computer Personal computer Computer keyboard Netbook Peripheral
Rectangle Gadget Font Gas Electric blue

So all you have to do is pm mrsburnout and congratulate her on becoming a Global Admin , and then tell her why you deserve either a 7 Inch Keyboard case or a 3G wireless modem.

let the games begin

Attachments

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Happy Birthday SlateDroid!

(And congrats mrsburnout, PM sent....)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Happy birthday SlateDroid! The first is always sentimental *tear*
Now where's the cake?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Hmmm, Osama shot in the eye by unknown Navy SEAL, and Mrs. B gets a promotion? Coincidence? Anyone ever see what the tattoos on her arms really say?

I have a feeling that Basic Training for n00bs just got a little tougher around here....

CONGRATS!!!

Reactions: mrsburnout

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hmmm, Osama shot in the eye by unknown Navy SEAL, and Mrs. B gets a promotion? Coincidence? Anyone ever see what the tattoos on her arms really say?

I have a feeling that Basic Training for n00bs just got a little tougher around here....

CONGRATS!!!

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
wow, congrats girl.. you deserve it. Got to send you PM anyway...Happy Friday!!!

Happy First Bday SlateDroid. and congrats to Mp4.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hobbits? Navy Seals? Wait... Mrsburnout is a Navy Seal undercover as a hobbit? What? This is almost as a hard to understand as flashing a ROM with your eyes closed while taking a cold shower... No wheres all that yummy looking hobbit food..

Congratulations MrsBurnout

I'm liking that 3G wireless card. ^.^ meeheh

·
Super Moderator
3,224 Posts
Happy Birthday Slatedroid for the 1.!

And NO, nothing more.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Wow!!!
Happy Birthday SlateDroid!!!

Thanks to Mp4 for this privilege. I am both proud and happy to be part of such a great community.

I also want to thank everyone for sending me all the congratulatory PMs. My inbox has practically exploded this morning, so please understand that I cannot possibly answer all of the PMs personally.

The winners of this first contest have been notified.

@Mark Adams:

LMAO!!! "basic training" indeed.

·
The Hand That Smites
652 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLATEDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In celebration of this huge event, I am personally going to make sure I slack off at work more than usual today and surf the forums.

THANKS SLATEDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awww shucks, I missed it. Congrats Mrs. B and SlateDroid for your 1st B-day and promotion. Thanks for all you do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.