There are a few versions....Just order C93 from ###########. Getting pre-ready to flash CT CM10.1 onto it and downloading files. But there seems to be two versions of C93 out there. How will I know which one I have?
C93 model with barcode C93S-xxx-8GB-ZNSxxx-xx.
C93 model with barcode MXC93-xxx-1f-H6-xxxxxx.
C93 model with barcode MXC93-xxx-2f-H6-xxxxxx.
C93A model with barcode C93A-xxx-8GB-ZNSxxx-xx.
You have the last version of the ZT-283 C93 with the Amlogic MX CPU and 2 cameras - http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C93.phpHi, on the subject of barcodes, I'm having trouble figuring out which Zenithink I have....my code is:
What can you tell me about my tablet? Also, I have rooted and swapped roms on my android phone, and while I can find rom's for the zenithink I can't seem to find a basic how-to in order to: backup my current rom, load new ones, etc... Thanks!
1) How were you able to find the link to the ROM? On the Zenithink page there is no link to it or mention of it, and the http://www.zenithink.com/UploadFile/ directory does not allow listing...You have the last version of the ZT-283 C93 with the Amlogic MX CPU and 2 cameras - http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C93.php
Your factory ROM download - http://www.zenithink.com/UploadFile/C93_K5_1GB_Android4.1_20131115_V1.2.zip
Directions on how to flash factory firmware - http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C93.php?download
1. Because you were kind enough to post the ROM name in your post... I just replaced the ROM name part for the one that's posted in the link on Zenithinks download page.....1) How were you able to find the link to the ROM? On the Zenithink page there is no link to it or mention of it, and the http://www.zenithink.com/UploadFile/ directory does not allow listing...
2) Are there tools to backup my configuration (nandroid) with all my apps, settings, etc.?
3) The zenithink site uses term "TF" card, all are microSD cards considered TF, or are only certain kinds of microSD cards "TF-compatible"?
Ok thanks. As for #2, just curious how people are creating ROMs...I assumed they were snapshots of their own machines...1. Because you were kind enough to post the ROM name in your post... I just replaced the ROM name part for the one that's posted in the link on Zenithinks download page.....
2. Sorry, I am not familiar with the "newer" Zenithink tablets, I have a H6_1f tablet that uses ZT28*.* and *.tar.bz ROM files..... :unknw:
3. Any/most microsd cards should work.... I think in this context, they are the same...
For the "older" Zenithink tablets I have, since the Android system ROM file was just a renamed tar file, making a tar backup of the system and data partitions would essentially be a backup that you could rename and flash back onto the tablet, that's what I do.... Not sure what works with the K5 (or H6_2f) C93 or C93S or C93A, maybe Titanium Backup? Don't know, I've never used TB.... Since the 1115 has an autoscript file in the zt-update folder (which will autoflash your tablet with just powering it on, if you have it in the zt-update folder on your FAT32 formatted sdcard with the other ROM files - delete the autoscript file from the zt-update folder if you do not want it to erase and autoflash your tablet), I am pretty sure there won't be another updated ROM from Zenithink for the K5 C93....Ok thanks. As for #2, just curious how people are creating ROMs...I assumed they were snapshots of their own machines...
Last year I purchased a C93 from FLSuperStore. It is running CM 10.1-20130330-UNOFFICIAL-c97 . I want to update to the latest CM10 or 11. Which ROM do I use ? Where are the instructions for doing this ?what chance that Christian will prepare a CyanogenMod for the C93_K5 ?
I have the same issue with it coming with that newer ROM. Did you flash to the stock rom to for step 1 like the instructions say?Just went with it and now running CM10.1. I also had all files ready to flash latest 10.2 but wife hijacked the tabled and I need to buy a new one for myself to play with.
Great tablet for the money I spent on it. Sadly screen is a bit "blurry". It would be better with higher resolution.
Need this?i have a C93A-xxx-8GB-ZNSxxx-xx. please i dnt find the original firmware someone help me