Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,Wondering if anyone has the 10" Apads?Are they coming with Android 2.1 pre-loaded?I'm thinking of purchasing - http://www.aliexpress.com/product-g...chip-600MHZ-Support-max-32GB-wholesalers.htmlThey have good feedback and I spoke with the rep and they tell me they have it in stock and is the most newly released.However, it comes with Android 1.5 preoloaded.Rep tells me its upgradeable to 2.1, but not too sure if that info can be trusted.Let me know your thoughts, thx!

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
also if the specs are correct ,then everyone with a apad will be able to run android 2.1 and people that are much smarter then myself ( which is everyone) says that they may never happen

G

·
[quote name='Mp4doggie;15093]also if the specs are correct ' date='then everyone with a apad will be able to run android 2.1 and people that are much smarter then myself ( which is everyone) says that they may never happen[/QUOTE'] Well the word from Chip3C (aPad company) say Rockchip have stopped worked on porting Android 2.1 to the CPU used in aPad et al. which is a pretty definite death knell for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.