Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm noticing there are a few "versions" of the Apad 10" (if any are an apad)I know the ZT (senithink) is out with the 1GHZ core, etc....But I'm talking about the 10" version of the iRobot 7"--Some sites AND Ebay have this, calling them APAD, but:Some say 5000mAh Battery, others say 2400mAh ?None have a Camera ?Some say Android 2.1 but most still say 1.5--and yes, according to the buyer feedback they ARE OUT.--> Is it true the 10" versions do NOT have a Camera?--> What's up with the BIG Battery Difference?--> Are ANY of them Actual APADs, and...--> Will the Rob Custom FW used on the APAD 7" work on this?Thanksps (will the Zenithink 10inch be out soon, I think they are priced at $255 too aren't they?, is it better to scrap Apad and go ZT ?)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Faceless, just so you know that thing is not android 2.0. I had it and it took exactly 36 hours to break. The touch screen is horrible and it doesn't come w/ any type of eglish documentation. I waas only able to change it to english by shher luck before the screen went blank on me. DO NOT buy that thing. you will end up very pissed off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.