Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='waitingonm16;24023]Great News! I tracked my order and it should be arriving sometime within the next 24 hours![/QUOTE] is it the real cortex A8 cpu' date=' Android 2.1 as reviewed in this video? [video=youtube;-luWu9BDuNA']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-luWu9BDuNA[/video]

· Banned
203 Posts
I received mine on Friday. Wi-Fi could never connect, unless it was unrestricted. After one day, the touch screen was also way off, and no way to recalibrate it. I had several nice e-mails with the company, and shipped it back on Monday for an M16+. Well, after sending them a tracking number that day, their e-mails have stopped, and I'm worried sick.Strangely, they told me to send it to a Jamaica, NY address (not far from me). It arrived there on Tuesday, just one day after I shipped it. If I don't hear from them by a few days, I will show up there in person.

· Registered
5 Posts
[quote name='Zap!;24402]I received mine on Friday. Wi-Fi could never connect' date=' unless it was unrestricted. After one day, the touch screen was also way off, and no way to recalibrate it. I had several nice e-mails with the company, and shipped it back on Monday for an M16+. Well, after sending them a tracking number that day, their e-mails have stopped, and I'm worried sick.Strangely, they told me to send it to a Jamaica, NY address (not far from me). It arrived there on Tuesday, just one day after I shipped it. If I don't hear from them by a few days, I will show up there in person.[/QUOTE'] Odd... ChinaGrabber?They told me to send mine to the same address....

· Premium Member
1,312 Posts
if it doesnt have "Market" on it, you can download it from the webbrowser, just google android apk's, or the other option is to download some of the ones in the download section to he tf card and run from there

· Registered
36 Posts
hiphop101;27141]so many m16 models said:
http://chinagrabber.com/search.aspx?find=m16[/url] or is it the m16+?
Yes, the Orphan m16 has android 2.1, a Cortex A8 1GHz Cpu. The M16+ has android 1.5, and supports external 3g via usb modem. Both are 10.2 inch and neither have webcam. Haven't heard a review on the Orphan M16+ but people are giving it good ratings online though.

· Registered
8 Posts
[quote name='focusedone;27173]Yes' date=' the Orphan m16 has android 2.1, a Cortex A8 1GHz Cpu. The M16+ has android 1.5, and supports external 3g via usb modem. Both are 10.2 inch and neither have webcam. Haven't heard a review on the Orphan M16+ but people are giving it good ratings online though.[/QUOTE'] Reading on the updated on some of the other pads, including the Flatpad and zenith i think will get a refund for FC and will get the M16 after all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.