Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the 1.7.4 script file. I found the demo version on 4 shared but I'm looking for the full version. Also, will I lose camera support with this update?

·
Registered
22 Posts
i the one who upload and all work. if you have question, ask first before post something that you don't know. remember we work hard to uploaded so be respectful before post something about my work.

·
Registered
142 Posts
[quote name='cirew5;24632]i the one who upload and all work. if you have question' date=' ask first before post something that you don't know. remember we work hard to uploaded so be respectful before post something about my work.[/QUOTE'] A) I was not trying to be disrespectful to your work, sorry if you took it that wayB) The file I found on 4shared was labeled "demov1.7.4.rar". Logically, someone would assume that this file would be the demo version.C) Maybe a mod should make a sticky thread with all of the update files so that new users will not have to go huntingD) READ! I was only asking where I could find the 1.7.4 file and what effect might it have on my camera. Considering that firmware for most of these tablets are already hard to find and the fact that the slatedroid scene is smaller than others (I.E. the Wii and DS) scene, my questions were perfectly valid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.