Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I stumbled upon these on ebay:Google Android 7" Netbook Tablet PC UMPC MID 1.2GHZwith these specs:Hardware Performance Processor CPU600MHz+DSP600MHZ Processor frequency 1.2GHz Memory FAST EPC DDR 128MB Built-NandFlash 2G NAND FLASH ?1.2G Available? Expansion storage devices TF card, Flash Drives (UP to 32GB) LCD display 7 ?TFT touch screen, 800 ? 480 Touch Multi-Point Touch Screen Internet support WIFI wireless Internet access to support USB 2 X USB Audio Built-in stereo speakers Battery 2700mAH, 7.4V Li-ion batteries Power adapter 110 or 240V Input, 9V DC Output, 2A Product Size 237mm ? 125mm ? 14mm Operating system Google Android 1.5 GamesApplications Download large quantity of applications and games Editing tools QUICK OFFICE Anyone have one of these? What is the model of it? In a video review on youtube, it seemed faster then the m001, but the video the guy posted were edited to play faster. Anyone got any info on these? I tought on purchasing the m001, but with all the reviews saying it's slow and can't play movies decently... If anyone is interested, try searching "1.2GHz android" on ebay and you'll find plenty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks xaueious.Edit: found this video of it on youtube. APAD V2 1.2 GHZThe video is kinda an ad from the seller, but he doesn't sells anything anymore.The audio is in french, so can't understand a thing. But it's fast. And it have decent video playback. I'll get this one instead the m001. Although the m001 looks prettier (I'l get one for my gf, so looks counts)...

·
Registered
33 Posts
M001 Not without it's Problems Like the Napkin Effect ..spots behind screen (don't know if all have this problem)Depend's on Requirements ..apart from looking good..Thats's Why I am Selling mine to get Apad.M001 been good forBrowsing through wifi (where available) ..or get MiFi(pocket wifi hotspot conected to Mobile Broadband)Music through Headphones.Google Maps with streetview2d GamesEbook (change background to black to extend past 2 hour battery..)And of Course Ecotox rom and Excelent suport fom Slatedroid.comGood Luck..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sold my M001 Very low quality...Slow...Terrible hiss (interference) if you connect headphones... Really unusable...Leds shining through the thin white plastics, very annoying...What you pay is what you get

1 - 5 of 5 Posts