Android Tablets Forum banner

08_06 firmware seems like a step backwards

4K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  gadgetrants 
[quote name='aludal;36691]Just kidding. However' date=' to put it more seriously, there's a "Black" PDN, and it's a fact, not a conjecture... A third model they hint at in their User Guide?[/QUOTE']Speculating here is pointless. Pandigital has proven itself glacial in its development, and there has been no noise on a third PDN. There was noise on the white for a long time, there's been noise on the black for as long as the white, and the black is out in 4 days. From interviews with personnel at pandigital, we're betting most of the changes in the black are cosmetic, with a different battery, one speaker, and a smaller form factor. My understanding is that the k and b fw are fungible. I got 8-1 "b" fw from someone and was running it until the recent update.

clearing the dalvik cache seemed to help.I will neither confirm nor deny. Statisticians, doctors, economists ... anyone who works with numbers uses "fungible." Break it out in an argument with your girlfriend... guarantees a bigass fight...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.