Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Coreo,

You've "soft-bricked" your tablet. See the Bricked thread for instructions on how to fix your situation. Can you explain the steps you took when attempting to flash. I would be helpful if it was understood what caused your soft-brick when flashing the official firmware.

smithmal

·
Registered
224 Posts
open up rockbatch tool hold down the volume + button an then insert usb cable batch tool goes green then hit restore..
i recon its something to do with different hardware boards my serial number is 16g21305022** , as ive got omas 3.2 installed with kernal 11 but it's not stable..
Finally got a rom to work stable the only one i can get working is the official one from the 25th may..very odd as i've installed it before and it was unstable but now it is working! touch wood..
EDIT i don't have a working rom tried them all and they all eventually become unstable with the "unfortunately blah blah blah has stopped responding" error then i can not reboot it gets stuck on the "A9" boot logo, the only way to get it working again is to reflash and go around incircles all over again..I sick of it..

41 - 42 of 42 Posts