Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
ruslankin,
After few days of use, I think the battery is drain more rapidly than I had with stock 2.00 .

·
Registered
102 Posts
Maybe you are right ,I think its maybe caused by forced GPU rendering tweak that I added in build.prop file. Actually I added power saving tweak too...So please check battery stats if its 100 % draining, then if you are experiencing battery drain try go to system/build.prop and open it as text document in file manager wich supports root privileges like xplore (set super user in settings).Find there ###Video acceleration and HW debugging and delete values ,close and save file and reboot. Then please feedback

·
Registered
186 Posts
Maybe you are right ,I think its maybe caused by forced GPU rendering tweak that I added in build.prop file. Actually I added power saving tweak too...So please check battery stats if its 100 % draining, then if you are experiencing battery drain try go to system/build.prop and open it as text document in file manager wich supports root privileges like xplore (set super user in settings).Find there ###Video acceleration and HW debugging and delete values ,close and save file and reboot. Then please feedback
to delete all the lines or to put value as =0 ?

This what I got today on the test:

Not very good

I have big problem with the POWER button. It's not function OK

It was before 2.09 , and I don't know how to fix...

·
Registered
186 Posts
OK, I removed the lines and will test battery for few days.
I'll also learn about the build.prop file.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Tnx for info,
I also see that before this flash my App partition was ~850M from 1G
Now, I reinstalled almost all my apps but it's only ~500M from the 2G

·
Registered
102 Posts
Tnx for info,
I also see that before this flash my App partition was ~850M from 1G
Now, I reinstalled almost all my apps but it's only ~500M from the 2G
I dont know about apps you have ,there is builted 2gb parameter file for internal app storage
thats all i can say according to your comment;)

tweaks:Internal memory storage dedicated for apps from 1 to 2 gb (used nandflash sd card size)

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Tnx, I still think that battery is not OK with this firmware.

I used this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ijinshan.kbatterydoctor_en&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pamluc2hhbi5rYmF0dGVyeWRvY3Rvcl9lbiJd

on ver 2.00 and now .

I hope someone else will report also.
system perfprmance tweaks were added in build.prop file only,so the issue may be in procceses wich runs on your device
Simple tips:try to collect some data of what takes power in settings battery,lower brightness etc..Use autotaskiller apps.I suggest you to use this cpu tuner,chose mode wich has triggers according to system battery condition.By default its interactive cpu mode wich almoust the same as performance and takes a lot battery .Try thisapp too
and some additional info :
1)Android os most probem is battery drain issues.2)This chinese tabet is cheap ,but fast and with small amount of battery storage.Teclast developers make new versions wich doesnot fix probs like accelerometer issue on p88 wich still present in their rom since ics.

·
Registered
186 Posts

I messed the file, I have to re-flash. Tab wont go past boot animation

Well... that's part of the fun.

- I opened the back, I see the power problem, the connector on the PCB is not good. very difficult to fix. this make it hard to flash and work

Reactions: ruslankin

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Dear asik1 don't be so upset, I hope you'll past trought this difficulties. Everything broke one day. Thank you for your feedbacks and support.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dear asik1 don't be so upset, I hope you'll past trought this difficulties. Everything broke one day. Thank you for your feedbacks and support.
Good News, not completely dead.
I must admit you did a fine gob putting REBOOTER
and CWM
I used it last night to wipe and clean again all data and reset to "factory". I can use it to shutdown with no need power button.

This morning I'm starting reinstalling my apps very carefully.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok I heard you can use titanium backup for backing up apps, or boot into cwm with rebooter and find back up option once you are done with settings. Question :if you press power but. Is there a popup menu of shutting down the devices?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ok I heard you can use titanium backup for backing up apps, or boot into cwm with rebooter and find back up option once you are done with settings. Question :if you press power but. Is there a popup menu of shutting down the devices?
Yes I use titanium,
I don't understand what's the question. When you lunch rebooter, first option is shutdown.

·
Registered
186 Posts
When you press power button is there a popup notification with "shut down tablet " option.i don't understand why it's not working on your device with 2.09 firmware
ruslankin, power button is not working OK on my tab. When it was working it did popup "shut down tablet" but now NO, many times. So I don't want to break it completely.

- I removed the TECLAST update, I don't see any use for me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ruslankin, power button is not working OK on my tab. When it was working it did popup "shut down tablet" but now NO, many times. So I don't want to break it completely.

- I removed the TECLAST update, I don't see any use for me.
Oк it was nice to see you around

as you can see it works on my tablet with this update.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts