• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 biostem

biostem

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:38 PM

I just wanted to say that, after using the touchscreen fix another posted added, this ROM is working very well. Thanks for the great work, OP!

#62 sgeorgiev111

sgeorgiev111

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:09 AM

i want to modify my regional settings. i select bulgaria, but language is still english. some files may be missing. where is the folder of language settings, i seek but not found it in "script" folder? How to make root this firmware, i use ping in terminal, but see access denied (are you root?)

#63 wolverin

wolverin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:53 AM

i just receive My Epad via8650 android 2.2.... i just factory default on it.... after rebooting the epad.. all the application is gone/missing. i try to installing the application from SD, but i can't explore it. cause there is no explore application.

can i use the ROM?

#64 light

light

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

Beautiful.... I'm trying it now.

#65 iQaw_LaNg_at_aQoh

iQaw_LaNg_at_aQoh

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationsA_pUso_ni_JAY

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:18 AM

Hi... my device is exactly like this, im not sure if its rooted but i think its not. Market is working but it offers only limited apps unlike when you go to android market on the web.

Im so happy that youtubes work on it too, i might not be able to watch youtube on the web gladly it gives me another chance to watch flash videos.

#66 freakadroid

freakadroid

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:27 AM

Hi. My device is running 1.9.88.3. It has the china app market as well as the android market which I downloaded from android site. I managed to run flash video files on it via realplayer. Youtube still doesn't work though. Now I want to install this apple ipad file but am not sure whether it'll work on my device or not. Can I upgrade it directly with my 1.9.88.3? Please help. Also if anyone can help me run skype on it?

#67 freakadroid

freakadroid

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:29 AM

Downloaded, Tried, Loved. Thank You. Just want to know how to change the icon size? way too big for me.

#68 josevsan

josevsan

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:19 AM

Posted Image

Hello, i use this fw in my tablet to read ebooks with Aldiko. Is possible to control the cpu clock to save battery?.

Thanks for your answer

#69 prafull

prafull

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

Is there any chance of an update to this rom? This is one of the few working roms for my device. As of now youtube doesn't work and market apps show zero results and no app can be downloaded (remains stuck at starting download). Kindly help me to fix these problems. Thanks.

#70 truevermo

truevermo

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

Is this ROM Apple I PAD - Flytouch 2.0.1_88 fast 256MB + Google Market + Youtube, will be ok to flash my tablet with, my tablet info are as follows:
Memory size: 256 MB
Model number: generic
Firmware version: 1.6
Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
Build number: 1.9

#71 luxubumu

luxubumu

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:10 PM

Apple I PAD - Flytouch 2.0.1_88 fast 256MB + Google Market + Youtube workCan not unlock the screen read this.................................................................................................................................Quote Originally Posted by Roger Calver View PostYep was the screen settings, heres the easy fix.Edit both touchcal & touchcal_cs7146 in Script/etc folder using any text editor (in Windows Wordpad works), delete the line and replace with these numbers -89 -21275 84749246 -13774 -108 52447600 101402 , then save and reflash your tablet.Now you can unlock the screen...................................................................................................................DownloadLetitbithttp://letitbit.net/..._apple.rar.htmlFileserveFree File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe...Change only icon and size with other ROM1. Replace "Launcher.apk" in "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemapp"2. Copy "launcher-res" to "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemwmtapp"DownloadLetitbithttp://letitbit.net/...uncher.rar.htmlFileservehttp://www.fileserve.com/file/6vDKHEv....................

my table same you,plz help me update firware andoid 1.6->2.0.
Thanks

#72 shuruoja

shuruoja

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hello

Sorry, for posting on old topic.
As far as I understood, this is the best ROM (it's very important,- with WORKING Youtube!) for my FlyTouch, but... there's a problem with downloads. Letitbit.Net says file not found, while FilServe.com gives a file, which can be downloaded, but can not be extracted (CRC error) with 7Zip, nor with WinRAR. Could anyone post a new links, please?

Thanks in advance