Apple I PAD - Flytouch 2.0.1_88 fast 256MB + Google Market + Youtube work

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 jivannaveen

jivannaveen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

I'm a total noobie. The sound recording doesn't seem to work after flashing. Also gmail app doesn't sync even when refresh is clicked. It works after rebooting but seems for just one time.

#22 drromeo21

drromeo21

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Locationanaheim, ca

Posted 10 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

this is a cool room and fast every thing works for me but the screen brightness is to low

#23 tumburirum

tumburirum

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:23 PM

Change only icon and size with other ROM1. Replace "Launcher.apk" in "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemapp"2. Copy "launcher-res" to "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemwmtapp"DownloadLetitbitLauncher.rar download for free on file share letitbit.netFileserveFree File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe....................

#24 anan271

anan271

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:30 AM

Cool ROM,Thai fonts Ready.

#25 tothanhtuan

tothanhtuan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:03 AM

this firmware does not support unicode font , please help me this issue

#26 taksofon

taksofon

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

ROM is the best I tried, thanks! All works. But can you make more brightness and install setCPU. ROM will be superfast.

#27 RvD

RvD

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:42 PM

G-sensor doesn't seems to work. Anyone else with the some problem, or someone who knows how to solve this?

#28 RobinD

RobinD

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

Change only icon and size with other ROM1. Replace "Launcher.apk" in "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemapp"2. Copy "launcher-res" to "scriptandroid_fs.tarsystemwmtapp"....................

This is fantastic! But.... how do I change the icon size without touching the new icons??? (I would like the icons to be a little bit smaller) I've been looking everywhere, even resizing the icons....

#29 shqarok

shqarok

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:58 AM

thanks a lot for the firmware, super :)

#30 shqarok

shqarok

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

testeddont working camera :)

#31 neo.seal

neo.seal

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:24 AM

Hi,thanks for this Rom, works as best.What files i have to change from the /scrips folder to change the Brightness and Language?ThanksMark

#32 lialialia

lialialia

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 05:10 AM

Thank you for this ROM! Worked great on my Flytouch! :)

#33 Tsarli

Tsarli

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

Does adding/replacing those launcher files turn the icons back into the default Android look and size? Can someone post a screenshot of what the end result looks alike?BTW, thanks for uploading/posting this ROM. Works perfectly on my Generic Flytouch. The real Android Market and a working YouTube is just absolutely sweet!

#34 aleza66

aleza66

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

I already installed this rom and worked on my flytouch [ROM] xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT, MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL, does this one will work too?

#35 redeagle

redeagle

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

I searsch this version for 128M.Help me

#36 wingnutfan

wingnutfan

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:11 AM

Hi, Will this unbrick the machine? Do you have the original ROM for this? The machine was bricked, I tried to use ROM to unbrick and that did not work. I need to restore original ROM. Please help.!!!

#37 wingnutfan

wingnutfan

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

tumburirum, your post and downloads worked great!!!!! Thank you very much for all of your work. My machine is unbricked and working great!!!!

#38 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

Launcher.rar download for free on file share letitbit.net[/url]Fileserve[url=http://www.fileserve.com/file/6vDKHEv]Free File Hosting' date=' Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe[/url']....................

Hi, tumburirumI have tried this method with ROM "xFlytouch.1.9.99.v4 (RUDROID By Dr.HidePerso)" After flash ROM all icons not change.The only thing that change is Home application, change version from 1.6 to 2.05Please suggest me.ThankJakkrith (Nonthaburi, Thailand)

#39 Fumo

Fumo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:59 AM

Music player wont play any music and My music can't find any music that is on my uSD card.

#40 azrat

azrat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:57 AM

OK
I did the flash, my slide to unkock did not work, I edited the file for the touch. Now I get "Process system is not responding". Reflashed with the original ZIP (with the touch issue) and same thing.
Did I brick it?
Steve