Photo

Problem with FWDN V7, cannot add files in the lower window!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 caneve77

caneve77

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:08 PM

Hi , little help for a noob please..i just can't add file in the main window of FWDN 7 v2.10.When I choose the file it right appears in the upper window, then click -add file- and it simply disappeared and nothing was load in the lower window.I try with all the files (Rom-FAI and ISO) and no one was loaded in the window...anyone could help me please?I tryed with different Firmwares and Pc (Windows XP and 7) and had the same error..could someone please help me??What i did wrong?Thank you!

#2 goodwyns

goodwyns

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:30 PM

Check to make sure the firmware is not located too deep in the directory structure, and remove spaces from the folder names (to simplify, just make a folder on the c: drive "firmware" then copy FWDN app there was well as the firmware files and run it again from that directory)

#3 juched

juched

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:47 PM

Are you running as administrator? Or just as a local user? When I run on Win7 as Admin, I can no longer drag and drop files into the bottom window, but it works for me to bring up the dialog and add them.

#4 caneve77

caneve77

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 01:44 AM

[quote name='goodwyns;86412]Check to make sure the firmware is not located too deep in the directory structure' date=' and remove spaces from the folder names (to simplify, just make a folder on the c: drive "firmware" then copy FWDN app there was well as the firmware files and run it again from that directory)[/QUOTE'] Thank you mate!just renomenated the folder and everything went ok,also the firmware flash then..also thanks to Juiched,I really appreciated your help guys,bye from Italy.

#5 cydal

cydal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

I'm so proud of myself right now, I was able to do this using the FWDN tool. It's the best, Once you know how to use it, there is really nothing it can't do. I learned how to use it with this video. http://www.youtube.c...?v=-q1c88qu7JI.

Best of luck to whoever has this problem as well now or in the future.