Android Tablets Forum banner

Case for the G Tablet

53K views 95 replies 83 participants last post by  CADCAM 
#1 ·
I thought id start a post about this. My boss wanted to check out my G tablet today and I was brought it to work. I used the box because I was afraid of damaging it. Would be nice to get a case for the tablet. Please post anything you come across.

#5 ·
I've actually got one of my GTabs that I'm using the most in the ZT-180 case w/keyboard that I've had for a while... Keyboard even works but one of the L-brackets for holding interferes with where the USB to full size connector is... of course that's not the ZT-180 cases's problem

#8 ·
Not sure if selling is allowed here, but I originally bought what people were calling the P3 case, which is a nice case for the G Tab, and was one of the few available at the time. I had to trim it a bit to fully expose the soft keys and the power switch, but it's a good case. I then ordered the clip, which is also a good case.

I don't need both, if this lets me on my first post I'll UL a few pics of the P3 and if anybody wants to buy it, PM me. I paid like $28 including shipping, and I used it for about 2 months.

MC

Attachments

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up this exact sleeve at Walmart for $9. It's the same HP Mini Sleeve, part #NF869AA. It's a black, double-zippered neoprine sleeve with the HP swirl logo in white, and fits the G-Tab perfectly.

Here it is at Walmart
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-NF869AA...leeve/11018829

#15 ·
#20 · (Edited by Moderator)
I picked up a case for the Malata Zpad T2 from here: http://hotmid.com/leather-case-for-malata-zpad-t2.html

Took 3 weeks to arrive from Asia. I was pleasantly surprised with the fit and quality. It's PU leather, so I expected nasty odors from the polyurethane coating. But it wasn't too bad at all.

It's not top-grain leather, but neither is my gTablet.

I believe it's the same model as the M1 from electroniccrap.com

#42 ·
I use this same case. I purchased mine from amazon.com and it works very well.

Also I found at Office Depot a 10.1" netbook case by MobilIT. It is more of a carying case. It fits the G-Tab Like a glove. It's a little tight with the Kindel DX Shell on but works perfect for carying from location to location. It has plenty of room for other items like Headphones, charger, cables ...etc. I plan to do a video review soon. I will repost when I get that done.

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
I did the same- but I don't like the looks of the elastic straps. (I'm not a big fan of the cases that grip the sides or have a big leather bezel, either.)

So I put two strips of velcro on the back with my cheapo kindle case. It looks really, REALLY nice, without hindering the view/access to my device.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.