FLYTOUCH / EPAD TOTALLY BRICKED- BLACK SCREEN - VIA WM8505 Android 1.9
Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:01 PM
What can I try?
Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:38 PM
Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:24 AM
Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:33 PM
Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:53 AM
I have same problem with Flytouch 3,the tablet turns on with green light, vibrates and then the screen stays black.
Where I can find firmware or something else what solve my problem.
Thanks for help
Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:16 PM
MY fly touch is bricked and i need to know how to get it to a recovery screeen when i boot it comes on saying com.wmt.launcher some one help plz
IIm lost without my angry brids =(
Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:25 AM
First you need a male to male usb lead.
(1)Plug your usb lead into the pad and into a spare usb on your laptop or computer.
(2) Power up your pad with the charger.
(3) Put a rom firmware on your tf card use an older version from here..http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/
(4) Use the stylus and press the reset button on the bottom of the pad.
(5) Press power button till it vibrates this should bring up the startup screen.
Hope this helps it worked for me....
Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:41 AM
Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:27 AM
What you need:
1. USB cable to connect epad to computer
2. download spipgm / spi programmer 1.6
3. then a binary dump file that will program your flash rom. i have here with me but have no where to upload.
just contact me and i will send it to you... edsM0807@gmail.com
4. then just a little commands on your spipgm
in your DOS command prompt make sure you are inside the directory of your spipgm folder.
type these commands
spipgm /d mydumb.bin ---------> this dumps existing program in your bios
spipgm /e ---------------------> this erases existing programs
spipgm /p flashfile.bin --------> this programs new binary file program in your bios, note that the flashfile.bin is just a sample filename, this depends on the actual filename of your flash file.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users