Photo

(ROM) New Generic Flytouch (Just get your tablet and already bricked it? Try this.)

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#41 paulokinho

paulokinho

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:04 AM

Zianna, awesome work, the market works flawlessly...Just one tip for who use other languages but english and are stuck in "Terms of Service" screen and have no button to accept, just change you language to English, return to market and the accept button will apear, accept the terms and just change android to your native language again, it should do the trick...Thanks again Zianna...

#42 zianna123

zianna123

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:09 AM

no sweat , only a pleasure, i learnt alot from this too. so was worth it.and cool about the terms ... i didnt know that, or even test it to be honest.. im south african only speak english ;)

#43 mdarscott

mdarscott

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:24 AM

Zianna, fantastic!Guys,As a small gesture of respect for what Zianna has done for us we could click the rep button in his post (little 6-pointed star at the lower left) to increase his rep power.Uh ... rep power doesn't seem to work.Oh well, big shout out to Zianna in any case.

#44 radioman52

radioman52

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:18 PM

Download script.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way[/url]

Zianna123,Just for the record what is this Rom based on the factory Flytouch WMT2.0 or 1.9 ? this way I can log and tag the script folder.BTW Good fortune in your robot project sounds very interesting , how many motors (pulse) I presume and how are you planning to control duration?Radioman52

#45 mohtam

mohtam

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:09 PM

The ROM created by Zianna is great, but how I can remove the DC Store icon from the desktop?

#46 zianna123

zianna123

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:35 AM

haha, i have no idea to be honest... i have actualy remade a better one. with music etc.. will upload it later today . it has market working, the music apps and video .. and no dc store..

#47 lartar

lartar

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:57 AM

Hi guys im stuck with the firmware at "prepare software package" and stay that way.... what i can do????

#48 magistus

magistus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

[quote name='zianna123;90399]haha' date=' i have no idea to be honest... i have actualy remade a better one. with music etc.. will upload it later today . it has market working, the music apps and video .. and no dc store..[/QUOTE']I guess i will be flashing my ROM again. Thank you for all the hard work.

#49 mohtam

mohtam

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:19 PM

Waiting for the new version

#50 magistus

magistus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

[quote name='zianna123;90399]haha' date=' i have no idea to be honest... i have actualy remade a better one. with music etc.. will upload it later today . it has market working, the music apps and video .. and no dc store..[/QUOTE'] Do we yet have a link?

#51 zianna123

zianna123

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:24 AM

heya,so heres the final build, it should have everything you require.its ruderoid 1.9 rooted with working market + original WMT multimedia apps and some extrasit has an upgraded busybox to 1.17 removed that silly locked desktop icon.link : Download script.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy wayi am working on a new script that allows you to only flash and modify the data and user partition, not touching the loader and general filesystemthis will avoid risk of bricking. and also make downloads smaller. as there is no need to flash the entire unit to do tweeks.unless a major android is released.keep well, hope your Droids serve you well.

#52 magistus

magistus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

Speaking of major releases, does anyone have an idea of when we will have a ROM with Andriod 2.1 or even 2.2?

#53 mohtam

mohtam

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

The final release is very good, I managed to make it Arabic enabled, and installed OK, but 3G using 3G USB Modem didn't work (while it was working with the older release). I installed the new packing after replacing BusyBox with the older file, and Yes it works. I notice that the new busybox (which is supposed to be 1.17) is smaller than the older one.Any way, I appricate very much your hard work, Thanks.

#54 -storm-

-storm-

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

Hi guys im new here, so glad to have found this site, im having a fake flytouche wmt2.0_105, i just flashed new rom from zianna123 it worked fine but setcpu keeps forcing close and when i restore factory settings the touch scrren no longer works. Any reasons? It was working fine till i restore factory settings.

#55 Zzenz

Zzenz

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:37 PM

Arr alas (yes very dramatic) This ROM was the first ROM in about a dozen that actually booted up my device without the damned Process system stop error. (My device looks the same as the one in the picture in this thread but without the pictures next to the ports etc). So yes my biggest issue is that touch and wireless do not work. Any idea's on any tweeks I could try to do to try and get touch working.. Great ROM btw Z

#56 -storm-

-storm-

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

Zianna i notice the camera is not working as well, pls help...thanks for all your efforts

#57 zianna123

zianna123

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:51 AM

hi guys . there seems to be various versions of fake ipeds out there.and as i only have one like this, i can only test with mine. the camera and 3g work ok on mine. @Zzen, i dont think we have the same Iped

#58 -storm-

-storm-

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:09 AM

Hi zianna, i think yours is the wmt2.0.0_105 right? Mine is the wmt2.0_105, i guess the 0.0 does make a difference.

#59 cabe2001

cabe2001

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

Arr alas (yes very dramatic) This ROM was the first ROM in about a dozen that actually booted up my device without the damned Process system stop error. (My device looks the same as the one in the picture in this thread but without the pictures next to the ports etc). So yes my biggest issue is that touch and wireless do not work. Any idea's on any tweeks I could try to do to try and get touch working.. Great ROM btw Z

Zzenz try this (http : // www . slatedroid . com /rom-development/10954-apple-i-pad-flytouch-2-0-1_88-fast-256mb-google-market-youtube-work.html), my pad have same problem of yours with ziana's firmware but with this works awesome. (Sorry my english)

#60 magistus

magistus

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:31 AM

Download script.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way[/url]i am working on a new script that allows you to only flash and modify the data and user partition, not touching the loader and general filesystemthis will avoid risk of bricking. and also make downloads smaller. as there is no need to flash the entire unit to do tweeks.unless a major android is released.keep well, hope your Droids serve you well.

The locked desktop icon, is that slide to unlock you are talking about? If so it was still there for me.