[UPDATED] ROM "xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 For EX900 128MB" Rooted, Market, 400 Mhz

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 rmpelayo

rmpelayo

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 03:33 AM

Thanks jakrith! Currently using this in my M70003. Just a concern - when I decided to use 91ihome as my default home since it is in the portrait mode by default, my unit just stopped after the "Flytouch" logo. I reinstalled the rom, tested it, turned it on and off, the unit response is ok. Again, when I use 91ihome as the default home, my unit stopped functioning. My home now is adw and it works ok. Are there other home alternative which would be in portrait mode by default? ADW is ok, it is currently in portrait mode, but I like 91ihome better. Have you encountered this? Any suggestions?

#22 lamafulet

lamafulet

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:34 PM

Jakkrith thanks for making this ROM. I installed it on my M70003 which is working very well. I can't say how grateful I am for without your ROM my M70003 will be useless. It is one of the best ROM I have tested so far.  However, I have two problems: 1) Youtube d=is not working. 2) dopool is not working.

When I play the streaming video I saw the first frame of the video and then freeze, but the voice is continue. 

This is the 2 functions that I wanted most out of my M70003. Can anyone help me please?

Regards
LM

#23 pkx3ni

pkx3ni

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

new to all this but i just got m7ooo3 tonight and took a chance with this after reading up about all the roms out there and have to say it works a charm.  market works 2 app installed,  youtube give the error but i havent installed the addon yet so all in all good job

#24 huiman

huiman

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

ขอโทษ นะครับพี่ รบกวนหน่อยนะครับ คือ ลง rom ของพี่แล้วwifi  มันหา network ไม่เจอ ครับ
ขอบคุณครับ

#25 southernmel1st

southernmel1st

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

I just installed this and I can't unlock the screen. Is there any way to fix this or do I need to use another ROM?

#26 cabjelen

cabjelen

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

Hey jakkrith the extreme rom is awesome, please can u tell me how to get 3g working, I have hauwai e 220 modem, I normally type *99# in phone number field but this dosnt seem to work on this rom. Many thanks for all your hard work.

Sent from my Generic_MID_EX900_128M using Tapatalk

Hi gingerdude

You can try to fixed 3G connection by use this method

1. Edit file /system/etc/ppp/dailer

/dev/ttyUSB0		
connect '/system/bin/chat -v -f /etc/ppp/chat_DeviceHW_E220.conf'

2. Edit file /system/etc/apns-conf.xml

<apn carrier="Android"   --- Change to your 3G Provider name.
        mcc="310"            --- find your 3G Provider mcc code at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code#T]Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
        mnc="995"            --- fine your 3G Provider mnc code at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code#T]Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
        apn="internet"       --- Change apn name as your provider assign.
        user="*"
        server="*"
        password="*"
        mmsc="null"
    />

Hi jakkrith!
Thanks for those details. I also have an unlocked Huawei E220 and I am running xFlytouch256.1.9.88.v4a (well, I have tried this fix with several builds at this point but I am back to this one). I have double checked again and again, but no joy. I have managed to edit those two files (/system/etc/ppp/dialer and /system/etc/apns-conf.xml) as per your directions, but after rebooting my E220 is not detected  :( Please see attached screenshots.
Posted Image
[img width=200 height=120]http://i55.tinypic.com/513url.jpg[/img]
Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,

#27 mattgsx

mattgsx

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:32 PM

Thanks jakrith! Currently using this in my M70003. Just a concern - when I decided to use 91ihome as my default home since it is in the portrait mode by default, my unit just stopped after the "Flytouch" logo. I reinstalled the rom, tested it, turned it on and off, the unit response is ok. Again, when I use 91ihome as the default home, my unit stopped functioning. My home now is adw and it works ok. Are there other home alternative which would be in portrait mode by default? ADW is ok, it is currently in portrait mode, but I like 91ihome better. Have you encountered this? Any suggestions?

I could be wrong about this, but it could be that Home Switcher doesn't have the RAM necessary to load a new session on top of your current home session. Try running the ES Task Manager to kill all processes, then run Home Switcher. If that works, then set as default. You may also want to uninstall the Home managers you don't plan on using, but only after trying a boot/reboot several times of 9iHome. It could also be a memory issue. I have the 256MB version, and with a clean boot I have only 105-140 MB free (I also installed Battery Booster with a dynamic memory manager, though). 9iHome might just be too resource intensive to run with all of the other bundled software (including your apps) on 128MB.

#28 gavin

gavin

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hi, I'm a complete novice when it comes to android tablets but I've got an EX900 128mb to mess about with. Can someone tell me the method to flash the ROM? I've downloaded the files in the first post, loaded them onto an SD card but I can't seem to get any further. any help would be appreciated :)

#29 gavin

gavin

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:43 PM

Hi, I'm a complete novice when it comes to android tablets but I've got an EX900 128mb to mess about with. Can someone tell me the method to flash the ROM? I've downloaded the files in the first post, loaded them onto an SD card but I can't seem to get any further. any help would be appreciated

#30 cyclope

cyclope

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:28 AM

Hi
Thanks for this rom have saved my life because when I update my apad no update worked correctly.
regards

#31 Master JSC

Master JSC

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

thanks but i have a problem with the wifi i turn on but can't scan any wifi because thw wifi turnin off quickly can you help me

#32 puruca

puruca

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:44 PM

Thanks a lot i'm going to try it out.

#33 BiggestJ

BiggestJ

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:35 AM

Hi everyone,

have any of you had problems with your Flytouch G-sensor not really working properly out of the box? If so, is there any chance this ROM (or another one) might fix it for the simple tilt games (rolling a marble in a maze/labyrinth etc)?

with it's standard Chinese OEM ROM it has fairly shaky/unstable G-sensor signals and seem to respond 90degrees out clockwise (eg from flat, tip it forward, but ball rolls to the right! while calibrating in "Gravity Golf" game!)

My Motorola Defy works perfectly by comparison, as you might expect for the money!

many thanks in advance everyone! :-)

BiggestJ

#34 Prakash K

Prakash K

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:15 AM

I bought a chinese 8" tablet 2 months back. the pictures attached for details.
I am not able to find any model details. During shipping in my invoice it is mentioned as MID MD800. The problem i am facing is that when booting completes. There is an error message displaying "Android.process.acore is stopped unexpectedly"
Further i am not even able reach the desktop, Settings page or any thing.

Please help me identify the model and right Rom for reflashing. Suggest whether your Rom can be used

Attached File  Photo-0087.jpg   82.3KB   5 downloads
Attached File  Photo-0089.jpg   94.29KB   6 downloads
Attached File  Photo-0091.jpg   85.93KB   7 downloads

Thanks in Advance,
Prakash

#35 Efraim

Efraim

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

Good day,

I've just arrived to Slatedroid, the link you recommend didn't worked, but looking a lithe I've find this 256 Mb de RAM: http://www.filefront...28.1.988.3k.7z/ I'm now traying how this work in order to report mi experience

#36 JoeDarell

JoeDarell

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 06:36 AM

Good Afternoon! Please, refresh the link of firmware xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4a (updated) 128Mb (i am very bad speak enlgish, im russian :))

#37 edwinlodz

edwinlodz

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

FIlesystem error for me

#38 tiffo1972

tiffo1972

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

<snipped by moderator> http://dl.dropbox.co...E.1.9.88.v4.rarYou have just unzip this file and copy all files and sub folder from folder script into SD Card and then flash ROM*** After finish flash ROM use mouse to control your pad and settings Touchpanel calibration for the first time. ***Note: If you found YouTube WebFLV error please try to install this: WEB FLV 1.5.apkhttp://dl.dropbox.co...WEB FLV 1.5.apkBig Thank to my friend 9AuM (at scriptdd dot com)Especialy Thank to Dr. HidePerso and Slatedroid for this nice ROM

hi there the link is dead can you reupload it please
i still have sound problems no sound through speakers plz reply

Edited by mrsburnout, 25 August 2012 - 05:41 PM.
snipped the quote ;)

#39 mrsburnout

mrsburnout

"Linkmeister"

• Administrators
  • 7,365 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

hi there the link is dead can you reupload it please
i still have sound problems no sound through speakers plz reply

Hi tiffo1972,

The OP hasn't logged into the forum for quite some time. If anyone has a copy and could post a mirror, please post a reply to this topic. thanx

Good luck finding the files and welcome to SlateDroid. :drinks:
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary - Not even OEM FW is guaranteed "safe" to flash.

Hey! Newbies (n00bs) - Click the blue links ;) - Forum Rules
Posted Image ~cheers

#40 cutjo

cutjo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 03:23 AM

all downloads are gone! sorry deleted! ?