• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 01:51 AM

ROM "xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4a For EX900 SERIES 128MB"(May be work with MID M70001,MID M70003), Thai font included in ROM already.Posted ImageSpecial Thank to "tipstir" for above boot image.I made this based on xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT, MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL by DR.HidePersoThis ROM [Update November 17, 2010] I have just modified only file "setupcmd" and used all driver files from "xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] by Dr.HidePerso"setupcmd modified: (This just for details that change from original RUDROID ROM, you not need to do anything)- setenv audioic wm9715- setenv pcmvolum puzhi- setenv musicplayer_black_cd noUpdated by jakkrith Nov 17, 2010Posted Imagefeatures Extreme Performance EditionFixed speaker no soundFixed touch screen really sensitiveFixed boot-up to run fasterCreated New boot-up screen logo (shown above) by tipstirDisabled Bluetooth UIDisabled Hibernation UIPPPOE UI Enable3G UI Enable [Work]Posted ImageMarket Works!Posted Image128 MB Version!Download Here http://dl.dropbox.co...E.1.9.88.v4.rarYou have just unzip this file and copy all files and sub folder from folder script into SD Card and then flash ROM*** After finish flash ROM use mouse to control your pad and settings Touchpanel calibration for the first time. ***Note: If you found YouTube WebFLV error please try to install this: WEB FLV 1.5.apkhttp://dl.dropbox.co...WEB FLV 1.5.apkBig Thank to my friend 9AuM (at scriptdd dot com)Especialy Thank to Dr. HidePerso and Slatedroid for this nice ROM
  • peanuthead likes this

#2 almaidah

almaidah

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:49 PM

ok i would like to know if you think it will work on the e900 that has gps and runs win ce? i would love to have android on it but dont want to brick it thoughwell i hope this works im going to try it i just said **** it if it work it works if not o well i just have something to work on lol.. ill tell you how it goesok i tried but it didnt load it. i put the card in with the system off and then powered on and just booted to windows as normal

#3 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

Wow, nice job on the ROM! Would this work on 256MB ROM though?

#4 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:29 AM

ok i would like to know if you think it will work on the e900 that has gps and runs win ce? i would love to have android on it but dont want to brick it thoughwell i hope this works im going to try it i just said **** it if it work it works if not o well i just have something to work on lol.. ill tell you how it goesok i tried but it didnt load it. i put the card in with the system off and then powered on and just booted to windows as normal

I have not test on windows OS, You can try again by 1. Unzip ROM file (You will found folder name /script2. Copy all files and sub folder from folder /script into SD Card3. Then reboot you device, Flash ROM will process. Hope this help. :)

#5 almaidah

almaidah

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

well i tried many of ways and i dont think it want to recognize android.. windows ce really need a update:( thanks for the help

#6 Bam.Bam

Bam.Bam

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:52 PM

I purchased my first slate a few weeks back, a EX900, I also purchased a usb gps (CVGI-B07) aswell in the hopes to use it with the ex900, now when i first got the ex900 i plugged in the usb gps and noticed the gps was trying to connect to satilites, but at this point i didnt have any software to install on my tablet to use with the gps, about last week i found slatedroid and installed this rom on my tablet, updating from 1.74, to this version, and now i have copilet installed so i can use it with my usb gps, only probelm is the gps isnt doing anything now with the updated rom. Ive checked that gps is enabled in the settings of the tablet, but is not making any difference, when i connect the gps, nothing is happening, so im wondering if perhaps this rom does not have driver support for usb gps like the original one did that i had when i got the tablet, if it does not have the driver support, where can i get the drivers so i can install them.

#7 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:48 PM

Dear Bam.BamSorry for your problem. I have never use USB GPS so I don't know how to fix this problem. I have search for this USB GPS driver but not found. Please wait DR.HidePerso or another person to help you.At this time you can try fix the problem by use this step1. open Connectbot2. Select Local (Enter)3. Type su (Enter) -- change $ to # (super user mode)4. Type setenv motor_ui on (Enter)5. Type exit (enter) -- Exit from su (super user mode)6. Type exit (enter) -- Exit from Connectbot7. Reboot your device.I'm not sure this method can fix the problem.RegardsJakkrith.

#8 Bam.Bam

Bam.Bam

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

Thanks mate, so ill wait and see if anyone else may know whats wrong.While your here mate, any chance we will be able to get a more updated version of android working with the EX900 ?

#9 Bam.Bam

Bam.Bam

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:17 AM

So ive been looking into trying to get this usb gps working with this rom, and stubled onto a thread in another forums for Zenithink ZT-180 ipad, and it seems these guys have added this modual to enable them to use the usb gps with android. The modual i beleive is a linix one which as i understand it works with android."Module pl2303 is serial bridge USB<->pl2303<-> GPS reseiver. For example CVGI-B07 GPS Receiver USB Adapter. If your GPS has this chip you can use this module."So i started looking for Module pl2303, and found this sitew w w.prolific.com.tw/support/files/%5CIO%20Cable%5CPL-2303%5CDrivers%20-%20Generic%5CLinux%5Ckernal%202.4.x%5Cld_pl2303_v0 728.rarSo now have the module, my only problem is now how to use it, being a complete android noob, im hoping someone else can tell me if im on the right track here, and if so what i need to to to add this module to my android tablet so i can start using this usb gps.

#10 adisapta

adisapta

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:22 AM

thanks mate...now i'm downloading it

#11 Bam.Bam

Bam.Bam

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

Still need help, got no idea how to add this module to be able to use it.

#12 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:39 PM

Problem Fixed [ see page 1 ]

#13 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:19 AM

[quote name='Bam.Bam;88308]Still need help' date=' got no idea how to add this module to be able to use it.[/QUOTE'] You can try this [Updated] ROM http://dl.dropbox.co...E.1.9.88.v4.rar

#14 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

At this time I'm very happy because my EX900 SERIES MID APAD can connect to the world via Wifi & 3GBut only one thing that can't make my dream come true is "AD HOC", This ROM can not share wifi from "MyWi" app on my iPhone.

#15 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:00 PM

Update ROM again by use all driver files from xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 by Dr.HidePerso [See page 1 for more detail]

#16 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:04 PM

[quote name='gingerdude]Hey jakkrith the extreme rom is awesome' date=' please can u tell me how to get 3g working, I have hauwai e 220 modem, I normally type *99# in phone number field but this dosnt seem to work on this rom. Many thanks for all your hard work.Sent from my Generic_MID_EX900_128M using Tapatalk[/QUOTE']Hi gingerdudeYou can try to fixed 3G connection by use this method1. Edit file /system/etc/ppp/dailer
/dev/ttyUSB0		connect '/system/bin/chat -v -f /etc/ppp/chat_DeviceHW_E220.conf'
2. Edit file /system/etc/apns-conf.xml
<apn carrier="Android"   --- Change to your 3G Provider name.        mcc="310"            --- find your 3G Provider mcc code at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code#T]Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]        mnc="995"            --- fine your 3G Provider mnc code at [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code#T]Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]        apn="internet"       --- Change apn name as your provider assign.        user="*"        server="*"        password="*"        mmsc="null"    />

#17 gingerdude

gingerdude

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

thanks for replying jakkrith, im slightly (VERY) confused of what to do with the code in the post above, do i use connectbot and alter in this with "su" ?? could you explain how to do this (step by step) in very easy to understand bitesized chunks!! looking forward to your reply, regardsG.

#18 zenchik

zenchik

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hello From Russia(Siberia) , sorry for my bad English. good rom , in my MID 710 work great! but wifi ralink rt2070 very hot, somebody can help?

#19 jakkrith

jakkrith

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:55 AM

[quote name='gingerdude;93766]thanks for replying jakkrith' date=' im slightly (VERY) confused of what to do with the code in the post above, do i use connectbot and alter in this with "su" ?? could you explain how to do this (step by step) in very easy to understand bitesized chunks!! looking forward to your reply, regardsG.[/QUOTE'] You can edit file /system/etc/ppp/dailer and file /system/etc/apns-conf.xml by use text editor in "Root Explorer" app.1. Open app Root Explorer 2. Go to /system/etc/ppp/3. Tap and hold on file dailer, select "Open in text editor" from popup menu.4. Find line that contain this command /dev/VIAUSBModem0 then change to /dev/ttyUSB05. Tab Menu and select Save & Exit6. Go to /system/etc/7. Tap and hold on file apns-conf.xml, select "Open in text editor" from popup menu.8. Find lines that contain these command and then change to Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia mnc="995" --- fine your 3G Provider mnc code at Mobile Network Code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia apn="internet" --- Change apn name as your provider assign.9. Tab Menu and select Save & Exit10. Reboot you tablet.Hope this can help you fix the 3G Connection problem.

#20 gingerdude

gingerdude

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

hey jakkrith, just wanted to say thanks as now have 3G, and speaker working + plus best rom i have tried yet..... p.s the battery is also much better as battvolt list is different to any rom i have tried before, now have over 3 hours use with wifi (screen brightness 65% ish) on m70003.