• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Rodrigo Souza

Rodrigo Souza

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:51 AM

just a quick question. how safe is this? and should i do it or not?
Rodrigo Souza

Follow me @serpentdreams

#42 highjive

highjive

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

is this the same for the wm605 chipset

#43 ThEAnTiOnE

ThEAnTiOnE

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

corrupt internal TF micro SD card issue. Ok i have been reading and searching on the issues I have and It would appear that i have a corrupt internal SD card. I have tried to fsck_msdos -y the internal card but says filesystem not found. i attempted with rooting the device, then i SU at the prompt, then i typed this command
/system/bin/fsck_msdos -y /dev/block/vold/179:17 and i get the filesystem not found error. I have decided that I should just replace the sd card, but i need some info on thous of you out there that have replaced them before, I have a flytouch3 disco10 kernel 20110823 ( i think its 0823 dont remember at work right now)what I need to know is the following, when I remove the internal sd card should i just copy it on my pc to a location, and use thouse files to build my new SD card? I also need to know what type of micro sd card will work, i am wanting to install a 16gb but will it need to be a certain class? and or format??? and last question, is there a Tim6a out there that i can use to create my boot internal sd card os image or will i need to just update after i install the new sd card? Thanks in advance for your answers guys,,, and Gal's

#44 ThEAnTiOnE

ThEAnTiOnE

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

just a quick question. how safe is this? and should i do it or not?

Hi Rodrigo, how safe is this practice depends on how you research your device. You need to be certain of what motherboard type you have,like a disco10, or different, you need to check that your device meets al the listed requirements for the rom update you want. Then you need to follow the directions while doing the update process. If you do these things then the chance of you having any really bad issues is very slim. Hope this helps,

#45 n1gh7sh1f7

n1gh7sh1f7

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

didn't work for me at all... tried three times, then reformatted the SD card and tried again... any suggestions guys? thanks

#46 mid 7 inch

mid 7 inch

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

my mid 7 inch 2.2 froyo stuck at start

#47 neco19

neco19

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

how do for install wince in flytouch3, excuse my bad english, please send informatio to neco19gregorio@hotmail.com or publicate for here, thank you for you help

#48 andy2p

andy2p

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hi All, new to this,
I got a MID tablet pc with firmware 1.6 kernel ver 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty build wmt 2.1.2
I tried to update to firmware 2.2 (download file unzip and copy script folder to sd ect) and it did its thing but,
the screen does not respond how it should and I cant get to settings to calibrate touch.
questions,
is there a link for firmware 1.6 ?
is there a firmware I can update to that will allow me to use "fbook" and the well known auction site?
the original system in the tab was rubbish,
sorry If you have heard these questions before.
Thanks,