Android Tablets Forum banner

Aishon A97 7.85" RK3188 2GBRam 16GB

17K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  darkrickpr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

AISHON A97 Android4.1 Tablet PC Quad Core A9 1.6GHz RK3188 7.85" IPS display 1024x768 Pixels 2GDDR3 16GB

Description
ModelAISHON A97CPURockchip RK3188(28nm), Quad Core ARM Cortex A9 up to 1.6GhzOperation SystemAndroid 4.1RAM2GB (DDR 3)ROM(Memory)16GB Nand FlashShell MaterialPlasticScreenSizeTypeDisplayResolutionVisible 7.85 InchCapacitive ScreenIPS1024 x 768px178°Extend CardSupport TF card up to 32GB extendedCamera2.0megapixels/5.0 megapixelsGravity SensorYesMulti-TouchYes, 5 points multi-touchFlashSupport Flash 11.1Play StoreYes, built inBluetoothYesGPSNoVideoVideo Decode:MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPEG-4,H.263, H.264, AVS, VC-1, RV, VP6/VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC 1920x1080P 60FPS
Video Encode:H.264, VP8 and MVC (1080P Recoder)MusicMP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGGEbookTXT、LRC、PDF、Html、Htm、EPUB etc. Auto-browsing, Zoom in/outOTGYes, support ExFAT, NTFS, FAT32USB HOST2.0Email and BrowserYes, built inWIFIYes, 802.11 b/g/n3GNot built in, support external 3G dongle: E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770WEarphone Interface3.5mmWork TimeUp to 5 hours for video, 4 hours for gameBattery8000 MAh, 5VLanguageDutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Roman, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional ChineseOther ApplicationsES File Explorer , Google Search, Google Maps, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Market, Calculator, Calendar, Video, Email, Gmail…Product Size20mm*135mm*8mmProduct Weight300gExtend Port1 x TF card slot, 1 x HDMI port1 x Micro USB port1 x 3.5mm EarphonePackage including1 x Charger1 x USB cable1 x Tablet PC1 x User Manual(English)ColorPlastic
Payment Method:
We accept only PayPal.

Package includes:
* 1 x 7.85 Inch RK3188 2GBDDR Google Android 4.1 Capacitive Tablet PC
* 1 x AC Adapter
* 1 x English User's Manual
* 1 x Packing Box
* 1 x Usb cable

i brought it on Eb@ay and i have compare the tablet and it seems to be exactly as Vido mini One 7.9inch tablet with 2GB let see when i get it. Btw it was very cheap and the seller has good feedback on replay very fast. I will post unboxing video also if a get it anytime soon.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)

Hey guy i got the tablet and i have to say it is very nice device and the best thing is that it also charge the battery via the MICRO USB PORT it Runs on RK3188 2GB Ram Wifi+BT inside android 4.2.2 and it is clean just one Chinese app found about the battery life still nut yet use it that much but soon will post more

#4 ·
Good questions. Does this tab come rooted?

It's a crapshoot as far as quality. This tab is about price/performance. At $150 it is no bargain and at $130 it is a buy. The Hisense Sero Pro at $150 is the tab to buy at this price point as Wal-Mart has a good return policy. The 9" Nook HD is $140 today.

#8 ·
That's a great prices I really recommend it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#10 ·
There are some differences in the tablet Darkrickpr purchased and the one which is being sold now.

RAM1GB (DDR 3)ROM(Memory)32GB Nand Flash Shell Material Front white/back metal

The one DR has is 2GB ram, 16 GB Nand Flash, and the back is plastic. Notice the difference in the speaker ports.

The new price point of $119 is terrific. However their may be changes in hardware to get to this low price.

#11 ·
Yes I see a different to and just won one of the 32gb for 120 +$8 for shipping DHL.

I really can say the one I already brought it is awesome tablet and the system firmware works perfect so I can really recommend this tablet even that I know is not a best selly or polular brand but really works awesome and for the prices quadcore rk3188 ips 7.9 you won't find anywhere else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#13 ·
im not sure yet havent try because my stock firmware works fine and rooted. do you have a newer firmware for it i can make a custom mod.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

#15 ·
Hey darkrickpr, I just ordered an Aishon A12 32gb/2gb RK3188 9.7" for $192.. I was wondering what you used to Root your Aishon, since both of ours are RK3188 and 2gb/32gb.

And, think mine would be a generic Vido as well? I can't find any info in the web, and I've been digging for a few days now.

Any help would be appreciated.

#16 ·
Hey darkrickpr, I just ordered an Aishon A12 32gb/2gb RK3188 9.7" for $192.. I was wondering what you used to Root your Aishon, since both of ours are RK3188 and 2gb/32gb.
And, think mine would be a generic Vido as well? I can't find any info in the web, and I've been digging for a few days now.
Any help would be appreciated.
I don't have mine rooted but maybe with motochoper http://hexamob.com/how-to-root/motochopper-method/ or root by bin4ry
[URL=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460]http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460

Sent[/URL] from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
(Taken from)

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?6014-How-To-easily-root-CX-919-(should-work-for-all-rk3188-devices)-full-rooting-package

Tried on my Aishon A12, and worked like a charm!!! How To easily root RK 3188 (should work for all rk3188 devices) full rooting package

Very Very strange thing and several hours of study the world wide web...

here found my working source (works great...very very thanks for this information!)

http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?4199-Rooting-RK3188-tablets
test with windows 8 x64 ok

how to root firmware 0715:

1. plugin RK3188 Tablet with usb-cable on "usb" to usb-slot on computer and wait for detection as "cx-919".
2. a new device detected, called "android phone", go to device manager and install the
latest usb google sdk driver from sdk android 4.2.2 file "android_winusb.inf"
path to file: RK3188_ROOT\usb_driver
(included in this file, modded for x64 and x86 os for rk3188 detection).
3. after installation usb-driver, rk3188 tablet now detected as "android composite adb interface"

for test driver install go to root directory from attached file and go to cmd and call:

adb devices

you should see a message like this:
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
0123456789ABCDEF device

4. next call "TPSparkyRoot.bat"
5. follow the onscreen instruction, 3 reboots and you have root
(wait for every step at least 2 minutes, so you are sure your device is rebooted and ready for next step...)
6. plug in RK3188 Tablet in tv and start app "Super SU" execute binary update and upgrade to latest version through google play store...

Installing on Windows 8 need a fix, please read!:

Command Prompt (as admin!)
Disable driver signing :
bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
Reboot
(on your desktop you see the watermark : 'Test mode' This is permanent, even after every reboot till :

Enable driver signing :
bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF
Reboot

DOWNLOAD: (remove .'s)

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/54FMSCQM0U
p.s.
file should work easily for all rk3188 devices...

#20 ·
Nice will see

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.