No replies to this topic

#1 iznogoud44

iznogoud44

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

So how to start my story

In first : hello to all slatedroid members

In second time : i m french, my pseudo is iznogoud44, i think this is my first post on slatedroid
So please, be cool with my english

In third time : i m going to give my opinion about a website http://www.hongkongeek.fr/

My first item i bought from us is a cube u30gt first gen
Great price and sending by dhl without duty tax that s great
And in the case of the french custom ask to buyer ' you must paid taxes, honk kong geek refund the amount of the taxes to you
I m sure that s working for french people but for other country , i don t know
After this succesfull story , i bought around 10 cube u30gt and other smartphone
And i continue to buy, my next item will certainly be the cube U30GT2 if i can sell my first gen

Now i m going to talk about the sav "after sale service "
They are ok when you are friendly and you explain correctly what is your problem
In some cases , they will ask you to take photos or make videos, for photos jpg in 640*480 is sufficient and videos convert them in flv not in 320*240 but in 640*480 minus , dont use other format , or they will ask you, we can t read the video
But in most of the case , the problem is reolved and you send back your item

In the first month after sell tje amount of the sending back item is refund by a code or a coupon in your account' and they resend the repaired or new item in same shipping conditions of the origin order
Between 2 to 6 months the sending back shipping cost is not refund but the shipping of the repaired or the new item is free
And from 7 to 12 months you paid shipping twice one for the sending back and a new one for the repaired or new item

For me, i bought from us ' for a total amount of more than 1500€ Abd i have some defective item , in certain case the delay for the reparation is a little bit to long aroung a month maximum and the minus is 9days
But they always take my defective item and sending me a new every time except for one item
but this is another story wich is a little bit complicate

For resume : a great store with correct price
they are freindly if you are
Fast and good shipping sysyem fo taxes and delay when you use dhl
They speak french so it s ok for frenc people
And the repair service is verry professionnal and polite when you say hello and be friendly

The only cons for me : the refund of the back order shipping in a code or a coupon in your acount of the website, it s obligate to by some other item , that s really my only bad point about us

That s all

I hope , my english is comprhensive for everybody and have great days

By