• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nick789uk

nick789uk

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Hi folks this has most likely been told before but new to this tablet pipo max m8 pro I have been trying to install the usb drivers for the tab, downloaded the lasted upgrade tool 1.7, can find the drivers using win 7 64 bit, go into device manager find the m8 pro device press update drivers use manualy find the driver press it and it tells me cannot find driver, any help here please as this is driving me mad as I am going round in circles. HOW do you install the drivers, thanks for your help.

Nick

#2 slacker1

slacker1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:39 PM

You do not need to install usb drivers. Under Settings > Storage > Menu (the three bars in the upper right corner) set the usb connection to Mass Storage. Exit Settings, then plug the tablet into your computer. When you attach the tablet to the computer, use the usb port not the host port on the tablet. After that, you will see the usb symbol in the upper left corner. Swipe don on the symbols and tap on the usb info line. The rest is as easy as pie. Open Computer on yor Windows machine and the tablet will show as removable disks. I have two: the tablet storage and the sd card I installed.

It is recommended that you eject and safely remove the removable disks when finished so as not to mess up your usb devices in Windows. I use the same usb port for my kindle and tablet and if I'm not careful, I lose the ability to reconnect. Of course I use Vista and it is finicky in that way.

Good luck with your efforts.