13 replies to this topic

#1 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

Posted ImageSlatedroid ROMMarket and google maps with street-view is working..This ROM been around but if you tried the others Rooted ROM and would like to try something else then this is another way. I just installed Rooted ROM v4a then ran it a while before I kept on crashing. My ePad doesn't seem to work well with 350MHz, 387MHz or 400MHz ROMs. So I had decided to give this one a try. So it seems to mix both but you still see the Slatedroid bootup animated bar and have some sort of Home and Home++ options. Market and Google Maps with Street View works. There is one downside this ROM will not be rooted. On the bright side it's quick though and stable.I've repeated the process and this time use one of those flytouch Rooted ROM 1.9.1 and got this..Posted Image

#2 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:00 PM

Posted ImageSlatedroid ROMMarket is working..

This link to Slatedroid 1.3 DirtyMindedX Mod v2 final based on 1.7.4 build. Market work only with manual AndroidID update.

#3 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

If users installed the v4 and had issues with it and then install this ROM one over it seems to work like I have described. Market downloads just like it under your ROM. Funny I did see Home++ left over. Under about is reads what I have put in the subject line. Very light also and quick. Gone are the swapper, startup manger. The rest I got off Market.No LockMySettingsQuick App Clean Cache works with non-rooted and rooted. I like it better than CacheMate Pro plus it uses less resources too.So if port the v4 and then port v1.3 into the mix the ROM shows up as 1.988_4

#4 digidad

digidad

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 07:52 PM

I'm confused - Where is v4? The link is to Downloads: Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2.

#5 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 08:11 PM

I'm confused - Where is v4? The link is to Downloads: Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-edition V2.

No you [ROM] xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT, MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL first, then load it up then shut it downNext install the Slatedroid ROM over the v4. But some of v4 gets ported over to 1.3.I'll post a snap shot of what I mean.

#6 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

[quote name='tipstir;70961]No you [ROM] xFlytouch 1.9_88 v0.4 [RUDROID] ROOT' date=' MARKET, 400Mhz KERNEL first, then load it up then shut it downNext install the Slatedroid ROM over the v4. But some of v4 gets ported over to 1.3.I'll post a snap shot of what I mean.[/QUOTE'] tipstir mix archive and upload somewhere. Right now your post helpless, sorry. You write one thing, link to another place and give third instruction. Mix Slatedroid ROM yourself

#7 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:31 AM

Nothing to this if they use your experimental ROM v4a and decided not to use it then the one offered by SlateDroid seems to work over it. That's it!Download v4aInstall itLoad it up.Exit outThen take the Slatedroid version Install itLoad it upAnd you got something usefulNot confusing..Everything is here already no need for me to post anything else. Those are tools I had listed that's all.I am sure there are others like me with these generic flytouch that seem to act up after the CPU has been set to 350MHz or higher. This is another way to do it. Test it yourself and see it how it works. Market works and so does Google Maps with street view.Everyone has ways to improve these devices, I just tried something and it worked. I wish I could OC to 350MHz, 387.3MHz or 400MHz to keep it stable.But it just not happening.

#8 Norris-212

Norris-212

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:56 AM

thanks for this rom :good:

#9 Kazumax

Kazumax

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

Hello,Does this ROM work in case of VIA ARM926? :(

#10 luhciano

luhciano

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

Good morning,
I oa firmware update for this so that my tablet pc does not turn over ..
He is one of China flytouch
it's old settings:

Firmware: 1.6
model number: Generic
Kernel Version: 2.6.29-00336-dirty-g4f8dbbb
Version Number: WMT2.1_88

Could someone help me fix my tablet pc? back the original settings and then puts the slate to work?

#11 shaynorg

shaynorg

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:11 PM

Is this ROM similiar to Slatedroid Singularity M009s BETA v2.zip

#12 greenpen

greenpen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:45 AM

wonderful rom, thanks

#13 Jackflashsss

Jackflashsss

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

Im having the hardest time identifying my epad...its 256MB, 800mhz, MID 8inch screen. I need to flash ROM and upgrade OS, because my touch screen is frozen...can suggestions??

Thanks!

#14 xtrem62

xtrem62

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

thanks