Android Tablets Forum banner

Having problems choosing the right tablet

4K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  dadihu 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello guys,
i bought an M8-pro(rk3188) tablet from DX but it seems that they wont ship it because they can't get it with the supplier.Ps: they've told me this only today after 15 days from the payment(FK YOU DX).

ANYWAY, now i've to choose one of those tablets they have and i'm having a hard time because i want battery life, very good screen and acceptable pdf reading and because of that i don't know if i should buy an A31 or a RK3188 tablet.
These are the tablets that i'm looking:

-Freelander PD800(rk3188) - dont know if it has IPS screen, nor if the reading is acceptable but battery life is great(battery in general is good with all rk3188 tablets).

-Nextway F9X(A31) - really good IPS screen, good for reading but the battery is so-so.

-CHUWI V99(A31) - same as Nextway but less community and the battery is also so-so.

So, what should i do? Should i go with the sure Nextway with poor battery life and wifi, but great IPS and good pdf reading or should i go with the not sure pdf reading freelander(maybe it will improve with latter firmwares) and not sure screen quality?

Ps. there is also the ONDA V813(A31) 8", CHUWI V88(rk3188) 7.85" and ICOU Fatty II(7.85") but i'm looking more for a 9.7" because i want to read.(If someone can prove to me that reading on an IPS screen in 8"/7.85" is equally good to a 9.7" IPS maybe i change my choice).

Ps2. In the end this also relates to the question, will rk3188 prove to be worthy in the end, or it wont be good at all(even thou his elder brother, rk3066, could handle retina and pdf reading).

See less See more
#2 ·
Just reporting that i`ve bought the CUBE U9GTV(rk3188) and i`m happy with it. Battery is awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.