Venus is skewed angle sensor and

#23 Wiiliam Tran

Wiiliam Tran

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

The touch screen is quite dancing, sometimes it doesn't work as I expect. May be it's because this is just pre-alpha :D. Hope it fixed on your next build, bnmguy :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#24 isma1331

isma1331

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:19 AM

When I try to boot all i get is a blank screen, no boot logo or anything. Been sitting here for at least 30 mins.
Venus

You've done the wipes??

I have a problem, I try to test it in allfine fine7 Genius, but I can not spend more than 70 % installation, remains at 70 % for 1 hour or more, do not install. From CMW.
:(

Could you provide a backup install CMW (NANDROID) to try restoring? ;)

Edited by isma1331, 23 June 2013 - 06:48 AM.

#25 isma1331

isma1331

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Someone can make a nandroid backup and post it to check fine7 allfine genius?

#26 bnmguy

bnmguy

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

I'm not sure of compatibility with Allfine 7...

Those with booting problems make sure you followed exact steps, including restoring data.

Does anyone know the system partition size in these other devices? If the system partition is too small sometimes it will cause similar boot issues.

#27 BKNYtech432011

BKNYtech432011

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Those with booting problems make sure you followed exact steps, including restoring data.

Does anyone know the system partition size in these other devices? If the system partition is too small sometimes it will cause similar boot issues.

I had CM10.1 install it booted to google setup screen but touchscreen not working on LG Screen Hero II so I used I Actions Product Tool to restore my Tablet back to last firmware they released thanks for all your hard work cant wait to come back to your CM10.1 later.

#28 isma1331

isma1331

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

You can make a Nandroid (Backup CMW) for compatibility in allfine genius? And I install.

When I install from SD, the installation is completed to 60%, but when I install it from Internal installation is complete up to 70% why?

So I want to try to install a nandroid of this rom, allfine and ainol tablets are similar.

Edited by isma1331, 24 June 2013 - 07:04 AM.

#29 tjderk

tjderk

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:03 AM

im using ainol novo 7 venus it work but the touch is messed up.., i cant even open the lock because the touch screen is touching everything haha how to fix this ..?

#30 BULL3TPR00F

BULL3TPR00F

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hey I wanted to test this rom out on my Crystal 2 Quad Core seeing how you say it should work.

But can someone link me to a tutorial on how to flash CWM for my tablet, havent seen it anywhere.

Thanks.

#31 cxz

cxz

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey I wanted to test this rom out on my Crystal 2 Quad Core seeing how you say it should work.

But can someone link me to a tutorial on how to flash CWM for my tablet, havent seen it anywhere.

Thanks.

I made this installer zip originally for Crystal 2, but it likely works in all Ainol's Actions tabs...
Flash it in recovery mode (Vol- and Power). In Crystal 2 the firmware must be upgraded to the latest (2013.3.22.V1) because selecting
doesn't work in the first version's stock recovery... Download: http://yadi.sk/d/QJN25qQU5Kk72
  • joel36565 and BULL3TPR00F like this

#32 BULL3TPR00F

BULL3TPR00F

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

thanks bro testing now...

UPDATE: the cwm zip you posted seems to be working perfectly. Will flash rom and report for my fellow crystal 2's

UPDATE 2: tried flashing the rom following the instructions in the op exactly but doesnt seem to be working. after the initial ainol splash screen, it just goes to a black screen and stays there, no boot animation or anything. i will try to mess with it some more.

Edited by BULL3TPR00F, 26 June 2013 - 12:33 AM.

#33 Chisrota

Chisrota

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:11 AM

Dear, bnmguy.
After installing CWM Recovery on the latest version 4.2.2 Acknowledgment and Cyanogen mod after perezagruzui is full factory reset.
The tablet Ainol Hero II, screen LG. We on the forum 4PDA conducted a survey and found out that the problem occurs in whom the LG screen after installing CWM Recovery. Make another so please CWM properly display the colors and the date Backup correctly installed.
Good for you. I'll wait for change, but for now regret rolled back.

#34 isma1331

isma1331

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:22 AM

I made this installer zip originally for Crystal 2, but it likely works in all Ainol's Actions tabs...
Flash it in recovery mode (Vol- and Power). In Crystal 2 the firmware must be upgraded to the latest (2013.3.22.V1) because selecting
doesn't work in the first version's stock recovery... Download: http://yadi.sk/d/QJN25qQU5Kk72

Please you can make Nandroid of the Cyanogen to me. And i restore the Nandroid in my Allfine fine genius7 to test the rom in this tablet?

#35 Venus7/Cherry

Venus7/Cherry

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Greetings and thank for making CM 10 possible for Venus:

venus/novo 7 user

I was able to flash and boot the firmware provided but the problem the touch orientation: seems like when you are in landscape touch response is in portrait and vice versa.
Hoping you can find a solution to this cause I really wanted to see Cm running on my Venus 7.
Thanks in advance and more power.

P.S. guide me if you need something like logcat, dmesg cause i Really don't know how to find those.

#36 mgforce

mgforce

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:57 PM

Greetings and thank for making CM 10 possible for Venus:

venus/novo 7 user

I was able to flash and boot the firmware provided but the problem the touch orientation: seems like when you are in landscape touch response is in portrait and vice versa.
Hoping you can find a solution to this cause I really wanted to see Cm running on my Venus 7.
Thanks in advance and more power.

P.S. guide me if you need something like logcat, dmesg cause i Really don't know how to find those.

HI, Did you try sensor calibration, one in settings>display. if that doesn't work their might be changes required in build.prop. tnx

#37 Venus7/Cherry

Venus7/Cherry

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

HI, Did you try sensor calibration, one in settings>display. if that doesn't work their might be changes required in build.prop. tnx

Thanks for the reply.

I did'nt tried to look into the Settings>display for the calibration. but I did tried to to change ro.sf.hwrotation=270(original) to 180. after reboot the screen becomes half and the touch orientation is still the same.

I'll reflash it again and try to look into the settings. Display. :)

Thanks you again.

#38 tjderk

tjderk

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:50 AM

sensor calibration does not work, tried various different apps for calibration..,

#39 rui no onna

rui no onna

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

1) Must have CWM Recovery Installed

Question, how do you install CWM on the Venus? Do you just follow the same procedure and use the same files as Hero II? I read the discussion from the CWM thread but the instructions for the Venus from various members were kind of all over the place...

#40 Venus7/Cherry

Venus7/Cherry

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

Reserved

Can You port Ainol novo 7 venus for ubuntu touch instead because their new tablet intermatrix U7 is I believe is just a rebranded of Venus, I have read the Specs of the Intermatrix U7 and compared to Venus 7 they are identical. Please thank you. :)