Android Tablets Forum banner

[ROM] AOSON M33- MIST ROM- Rooted-TESTER NEEDED

35K views 63 replies 22 participants last post by  hanyalashkr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
AOSON m33 MIST-ROM Rooted and cleaned

This rom install only with CWM RECOVERY ONLYYYYY i havent test it because i dont have this tablet

ANYONE THAT HAS CWM RECOVERY RUNNING ON THE AOSON M33 GIVE IT A TRY AND LET ME KNOW and i will update this topic

PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THIS ROM UNLESS YOU LET ME KNOW

AND I WILL POST IT HERE ONLY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Beta2
cwm script should be fixed
build.prop have been even more tweaked

Beta1
SuperSu 1.30
inclued many extra apps
buildprop tweaked

I know this is not the Topic for this but

See less See more
#2 ·
AOSON m33 MIST-ROM Rooted and cleaned

This rom install only with CWM RECOVERY ONLYYYYY i havent test it because i dont have this tablet

ANYONE THAT HAS CWM RECOVERY RUNNING ON THE AOSON M33 GIVE IT A TRY AND LET ME KNOW and i will update this topic
PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THIS ROM UNLESS YOU LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST IT HERE ONLY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Beta1
SuperSu 1.30
inclued many extra apps
buildprop tweaked

I know this is not the Topic for this but
No good.
Unable to flash into my M33.
CWM works perfect on my M33, firmwares for N90FDRK could be flashed into my M33.
Roms for N90FDRK works almost normal on my M33, the only thing not work normally is the touch point on the screen, it become inverted.

#3 ·
What problem Do you get?

Sent from my HTC Vivid 4GLTE using Tapatalk 2

#8 ·
what cwm are you using on the M33 so i can update the 1st post

#9 ·
i have release beta 2 give it a try scrip should be working and many more tweak WiFi should be working since i redone everything

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
then if it install fine in rkandroid tool you should now be able to get to cwm recovery be turning the on the tablet with the Volume + key or on google playstore download app quickboot with it you can reboot to recovery but will need root for it to work. also you can use MY EASY ADB BATCHTOOL and have USB debugging on you tablet and with that you can reboot to Recovery

Remember to have the MIST ROM Beta 2 Already on your micro sdcard before you get to CWM recovery

#13 ·
I managed to install the cwm recovery.

I used MY EASY BATCHTOOL ADB (adb shell).
I have intalled the ROM Beta2 and it all works.
It seems more fast and stable that the original ROM.
Sometimes the tablet freeze, (also happened before with the original ROM)

thanks to darkrickpr!!

P.S. AnTuTu always crashes.

#16 ·
Hi darkrickp,

I have sucessfully installed your MIST ROM Test2 (aoson M33only by darkrickpr).zi p

But I have a problem can be traced back to firmware "upgrade".

Before the ROM upgraded the firmware based on this link: http://www.patchworkoftips.com/flash-upgrade-aoson-m33-firmware/2629/
After the firmware upgrade the touch screen rotated by 180 degrees.
I tried to reflash the original Aoson 2013-5-18 firmware but it is still rotated.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

kszemes

#18 ·
Umm why? That's very strange did you mod the build prop? Try doing a wipe data ,dalvik cache

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have bricked my aoson M33 !!!!
I tried to intall a new rom android M33_LX_4.2.img and after the reboot the display shows 4 penguins.... and the tablet are bricked !!!!!
when i tried to enter in cwm recovery i don't find cwm recovery but the standard recovery ...
I tried to install rom by standard recovery (rkimage) but i failed.
RKAndroidTool don't recognise my tablet,I can use only darkrickp EASY BATCH TOOL TEST 1 for the reboot recovery.
Can I have your help please ? thank you.
adb shell work but bootloader (fastboot command) don't work

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have briked my aoson M33 !!!!
I tried to intall a new rom android M33_LX_4.2.img and after the reboot the display shows 4 penguins.... and the tablet are briked !!!!!
when i tried to enter in cwm recovery i don't find cwm recovery but the standard recovery ...
I tried to install rom by standard recovery (rkimage) but i failed.
RKAndroidTool don't recognise my tablet,I can use only darkrickp EASY BATCH TOOL TEST 1 for the reboot recovery.
Can I have your help please ? thank you.
adb shell work but bootloader (fastboot command) don't work
Well if your tablet is brick, then tablet protection should have start the adb debugging usb automatically so you should be able to use my easy batch tool to reboot to bootloader and reflash an stock firmware in rkandroid tool as normal.

I recomend you if you get your pc regonize to plug ac incase of low battery.

Btw bootloader mode in rockchip is not the same as htc smartphone that bootloader means fastboot to flash base band kernel etc ...
In rockchip is just like flashing mode

#22 ·
Try adb shell type the command

adb devices

Check if your device show up
If not you the step type

adb kill-server

Then
adb reboot bootloader

#24 ·
good to know it got fix

#25 ·
try if you knwo how to solder just try melting the solder on all the wifi antenna and cable just to get sure it all right also if you want you could exchange does antena with some laptop wifi antenna you could buy cheap in e@bay

#32 ·
Yeah, just working on getting the stuff transferred across.
How did you flash the n90fhdrk ROM?? With cwm?

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#33 ·
Hello Darkrickpr

Could you make another version of this rom for people that have the other M33 with "inverted" touch.
I have the correct stock 4.1.1 firmware for the inverted M33, i put a link in the other M33 thread.
Would be great if you could do it (if possible at all), since the stock firmware is very laggy.

#34 ·
I will try my best still fixing desktop pc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ok this is my problem, I can only boot my Aoson M33 to CWM recovery mode 4.0.2.1(that is roughly it). Now Im trying to install the firmware from a winrar zipped package. When i choose the install an updare from external storage from the options in CWM, i highlight the update.zip file but it just dosnt flash, says aborted. The other option in the CWM is to upate from an RKimage ? So i put the rom image onto the SD card but again it aborts, the question is would I be able to update to your Myst rom or any from this dated version of CWM recovery as so far I have had no success.

Ok edit , i tried to install the mist rom with this reovery (4.2.0.1), I just copied the mist rom zip file to my external SD card, then highlighted the install from external memory option in the CWM, but it just says aborted ?((

#38 ·
Did you test mist beta 2?? And is fail to install

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2

#45 ·
Maybe it should work bit WiFi por Bluetooth wont

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.