FOR 97RQ N90FHDRK U9GT5,VISTURE V97HD RK3188

AOSON M33 MIST ROM

PLEASE !!!!
NO MIRRORS!!!! WITH OUT MY PERMISSION I WILL POST THE MIRROR HERE THANK YOU

CWM FOR RK3188
YOU NEED CWM RECOVERY TO INSTALL FROM v2 AND v2a

GlassROM V5 FullFW + CWM RECOVEY +RKBATCHTOOL 1.7
Download
NOTE!!!!! THIS IS A MUST , you have to wipe data factory reset in CWM and in android go to Setting /Storage/ mount the SDCARD it will tell you SDCARD IS DAMAGE (thats normal) you have to click the messege and Format so PLEASE DO a Backup before installing Glassrom v4 or v5
  • Based on the N90FHDRK 2013/06/24 (SDK2.0) Jellybean 4.2.2
  • Super Cleaned remover every chinese app and also app that think can be redownload from the playstore and updated
  • SuperSU 1.34 updated
  • build.prop spoof as Nexus 10
  • Multi-DPI Playstore
  • Init.d included in the boot.img(need testing )
  • Wallpaper change
  • Try to zipaligne apk but it seem to damage the apk making it even more slower(maybe is my tools)soo they are stock

GlassRom V4+CWM RECOVEY +RKBATCHTOOL 1.7
Download
  • Based on N90FHDRK 20136013 (SDK2.0) Jellybean 4.2.2
  • Root should work
  • Build.prop mod
  • Nexus 7 spoof
  • Clean(no china apps)
  • English language as default
  • DPI stock 320
    PLEASE READ!!!!! This instruction is ONLY for V4
    As soon you flash the v4 image it will reboot and load cwm recovery. Here must wipe data/factory reset and maybe or in case you have problem with you internal sdcard you will have to format it (not necesary to do so in the CWM just wait and see if android tell you or inform you that you need to format the internal sdcard.If you see GOOGLE PLAYSTORE -Forceclose when try to download an app the mean you may have problem with the internal sdcard and would have to format it

GLASS ROM V3
DOWNLOAD
  • Based on 97RQ 5/08/2013
  • Now all my extra apps now are on DATA/APP and not on system/app
  • Updated SuperSU 1.30
  • Zipalign all apk and framework-res
  • BusyBox updated
  • Service.jar patched for supercharger v6
  • Init.d script supported(include updated boot.img in zip)

GLASS ROM V2a
Download now
Mirrors
  • WIFI should be fix now
  • Rom tool box fix
  • SuperSU fix

GLASS ROM V2
Download now
  • stocklauncher removed
  • youtube 720p hd
  • Google playstore 4.0.0.25
  • Trebushet launcher
  • Gapps updated

GLASS ROM V1 INSTALL USING RKANDROID TOOL 1.37 ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE .RAR DOWNLOAD
Mirror

MIRROR 2 (by mml78)

• Rooted Super SU 1.25
  • Based on vido n90fhd firmware
  • chinise app removed
  • buildprop moded
  • dpi change to 240
  • stocklauncher removed
  • youtube 720p hd
  • multi dpi playstore
  • maybe more i forgot

N80RK stock boot.img,kernel.img,recovery.img,parameter,misc

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
VIDO OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD PAGE
http://www.yuandaocn.com/download.aspx

Visture OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD PAGE

http://www.visture.com/Downloads.asp

ADB DRIVER FOR TABLET CHECK IT HERE
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39425-guide-u20gt-adb-drivers/

EASY WINDOWS APP TO LOOK TO YOUR ANDROID DEVICE FILES AND FOLDER ALSO INCLUDE MANY MORE LIKE LOGCAT
http://androidcommander.com/

HOW TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY EASY WAY?

1)Download & Extract Visture V97HD COMPLETE PACKAGE
include RKANDROID TOOL(Boot,misc,parameter,cwm)date 20130506

2)Plug the usb cable to you tablet and pc.
3)verify your tablet has 100% battery.
4)Power off your tablet completely.
5)Put your tablet in flash mode by pressing and holding + volume key and power the tablet ON but still contine to have volume pressed.
6)Open on your pc the rkandroid tool software and verify you have boot,misc,parameter,recovery, checked and system is uncheckd
7)Now flash your tablet and as soon it finish you tablet will be in CWM RECOVERY

HOW TO FLASH MY CUSTOM ROM IN CWM
1)WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
2)FORMAT /SYSTEM
3)WIPE DALVIK CACHE
4)FLASH MY ROM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 ·
Tested. Instaled with any problems but after first reboot a message apears saying Pimp My Rom stoped working and system freezes. Then forced a shutdown with power button and restart with no problem, everything opens and works except for pimp my rom (again Pim my rom stoped working), then go to settings - apps and did a disable to pimp my rom. I will keep testing. but it seems more responsive and fast. Now i need to test with complex HD movies, heavy pdf reading... Tomorrow i will report more things.

#8 ·
Don't know how yet about pump my Rom try uninstall it using romtool box

Sent from my HTC HOLIDAY using Tapatalk 2

#9 ·
Can you confirm me if the glass Rom the chart a made explaning is

Rooted yes or no?
Chinese app removed complete yes or no? Etc

#17 ·
@darkrickpr,

thanks for your rom. That's what I did:

1. EraseIDB with RKAndroid Tool
2. Flashed everything what's inside your package (parameter, misc, kernel, boot, recovery, system)
3. Factory reset from system settings
4. Removed pimp my rom.apk
5. Benchmarks are equal the Vido stockrom (Antutu 15,5 / Quadrant 4,9 / Epic 30)
6. System runs a bit smoother as with Vido stockrom. But it keeps lagging while browsing, reading etc.)

You changed the dpi so everything is a bit smaller than before. It's OK but should not be more smaller.

Is it possible for you to make a rom where you can change from HD-resolution to SD-resolution ?

Thanks for your great work.

Attachments

#18 ·
Is it possible for you to make a rom where you can change from HD-resolution to SD-resolution ?

Thanks for your great work.
I not sure if is possible to change resolution hd to sd just like the rk3066

#19 ·
Try using Rom tool box and change the dpi to 264 if you fill 240 is too small

#20 ·
What about playstore is it working. I will send you a cwm recovery to test it too soon

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks again. Playstore is working fine. I also think 240dpi is to small i'm thinking changing it to 264. Rom is fast and stable and we still have some minor lags reading and in heavy HD Videos (but this is related probably with GPU drivers or something with original rk3188 rom's). For a first version it is very, very good. I will keep it. For a future update i would love to see on this tablet the "4 Way reboot" wen pressing power button. I will recomend this rom to all. Thanks

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
@mml78

I absolutely agree with you. The rom is not perfect, but it is the best we have at the moment. And we have to remind that darkrickpr made this on the fly (without having such an device)! Very good job!

Did you change the dpi ? If yes: Through build.prop or with an app ?

I changed the density via build.prop to 320 which is the original size. I feel like scrolling is more laggy than before. Maybe a lower density could make the tablet run smoother. Do you use 264 ?

#23 ·
I would recomment 240 or 264 if you feel is to small

#28 ·
Seems that some people don't have this problem. No idea how that is possible. Anyway, the cause is the CPU power management. All 4 cores are active, all the time. After I installed android system tuner and forced the CPU in the lowest freqs while the screen is switched off the tablet sleeps like a baby and I lost only 4 percent last night.

Can someone check what's causing this? I don't like to install a million power management apps for something that should work out of the box.

#36 ·
Did that happens with stock Rom?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

#38 ·
Strange. Could you check the CPU usage graphs in Android tuner after a night of standby? If all is ok the CPU should have been sleeping most of the time. My battery went from 42 to 37 percent last night (9 hours standby). WiFi's off right? Also check and change this in the build.prop (make a backup first!):
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1
this will allow the CPU to go into deep sleep.

I also changed the governer from Interactive to Conservative. No change in min/max clock speeds.

Sorry for crossposting: can someone check their touchscreen? Mine is behaving weird...I seem to have 2 lines on the left and right side that are totally not repsonsive. Check my post on how to check. I'm not sure if this is a software or hardware issue.

#39 · (Edited by Moderator)
@nertog,

do I have to disable Wifi manually for going sleep ?

I don't have any issues with the touchscreen. But I read a while ago in a german forum (android-hilfe.de) that somebody had such problems that certain parts of the display do not react. If I remember right it was an F90HD Dual Core. He solved the problem by opening the case and putting the cables byside.

http://www.android-hilfe.de/sonstige-android-tablets/333670-chuwi-v99-cube-u9gtv-baugleiche-9-7-zoll-retina-tablets-2048-x-1536-pixel-40.html#post4969941

#42 ·
Try erasing idb then reflash using stok n80 boot kerne etc but the system use glass Rom system instead

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

#44 ·
Nop that fix is just for rk3066 the module should not be compatible with 3188 I think

Sent from my HTC VIVID 4GLTE using Tapatalk 2

#46 ·
Yep I will be working on it so as possible since I'm having little problem with my linux desktop.

Sent from my HTC VIVID 4GLTE using Tapatalk 2

#48 ·
What do you get ? Does it appears on the playstore?

Sent from my HTC Vivid 4GLTE using Tapatalk 2

#52 ·
I will make a Rom for you to test on cwm

Sent from my HTC Vivid 4GLTE using Tapatalk 2

#54 ·
GLASS ROM v2 CWM Will be posted sooo it will only work the Cwm RECOVERY no RKANDROID TOOL

#55 · (Edited by Moderator)
Thanks darkrickpr!!! Can't wait to test out the new ROM. Hope it is better.

Feedback on the CWM. Same as pogodancer. its tricky to work with the CWM. Skips the choice, somehow power button goes to the next option and selects it. Grrr
but good to see that there is way to backup the image and restore while trying the ROMs. Only issue will be when the new single file imgs will be released by the manufacturer.

Thanks a bunch folks!

Gaurav

#57 ·
i think it is

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.