Wirelession W2070A Android Netbook

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 barnone

barnone

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Wirelession W2070A AndroidE-lectiostore.com - HomeI've got two of these netbooks, one running Wince and the other running Android 1.6.The Android one works pretty good but has a few minor problems which the vendor says would be fixed with 1.7 but I haven't updated it yet. I'm a newbie with Android so not confident with installing a update yet.300mhz processor is kinda slow but I ordered a different one with a 450mhz processor which should picup the speed some.Anyone fooling around with one of these boxes?

#2 bighkkid

bighkkid

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

Do you know where the new firmware can be download? Please share with us. Thanks.

#3 thcrw739

thcrw739

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationSLC

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

Yeah no kidding i've been waiting for something newer than 1.5 which is the version on my W2070A.

#4 barnone

barnone

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 10:08 PM

The guy I bought mine from says"Thats the way it is on all laptops from all factories i have gotten samples from with 1.5..they say it will be fixed in 1.7 but does not help you,You can go to http://www.slatedroid.com/ and put on new frimware if your brave enoughBen"Good support? NOT. He quit answering my emails.

#5 barnone

barnone

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 03:55 PM

I got another one of these Android note books running 1.7.4 and it seems to work pretty good. Can some one tell this Android newbie how to unload the 1.7.4 and move it to my 1.6 box?Thanks

#6 tenq

tenq

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:42 AM

you can flash it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users