My PIPO U1-pro run perfect for some weeks, but than could't be switched on although fully charged ! Some minutes later it was possible to switch on ? ? ! ! Next day same situation. Made a reset, tablet worked for a while, then every app just made a restart
of the tablet.
Now it's dead, can't be switched on anymore. Tried to install latest english factory SW - not possible - RKBatchtool no green "1" possible. only blue on start and red after trying to flash.
But fortunately device is found with RKandroidTool. Tool says" Found RKAndroid Loader Rock USB" . I think that's good for further trying to bring PIPO back to life.
I unpacked latest PIPO firmware and I think now I'v got all I need to flash the device, that's are :
- Images: boot, kernel, misc, recovery, system, update
- package-file, parameter, recover-script, update-script
Now my questions:
1. I leraned I should erase IDB first. Is that o.k. ? Somebody posted should run erase twice ? ? ? ?
2. Is it necessary to flash Loader each time ?
3. Which of the images I should flash in which situation ?
4. What to do with the unpacked update image ? ? Can it be used as the backup image by renaming ?
5. Why there are different looking RKAndroidTool's with same version number 1.35 ? See attachments
6. In RKAndroid Tool it's possible to select beside Flash also : Nfs and RAM. What can be done there exactly ?
7. What shall I do with the two script files ? ? Are they used in RKAndroidTool ? ? ?
A lot of questions, but I think that's neccessary for a succesful flash procedure.