9 replies to this topic

#1 TheZ

TheZ

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:05 PM

The Epad section is expanding rather rapidly and we have been wondering if a moderator or admin could make some sub sections for it. It is getting a little clustered there and I worry that people will not easily find information they need. There are a few suggestions in a couple posts within the epad section on how to go about with the sub sections, but something to make the Epad stand out a bit more against the other not so popular tablets would be nice.
  • nataliayalvaro likes this

#2 kiarov

kiarov

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:16 AM

That would be great. Is true that sometimes gets hard to find answers to specific threads and is allways full with the same problems that have been solved so many times. Adding sections to this forum like: firmware develop, troubleshooting, general chat and apps would make it a lot more organized and it will be usefull for us to keep a good contact and make more advances and faster.Cheers.

#3 TheZ

TheZ

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:35 PM

No input on this from the moderation team?

#4 hotcolor

hotcolor

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:45 AM

I have tried the following method, but first two don't work with my tablet. (Flytouch 3,here is where get it from E10 Flytouch III 10.1 inch Google Android 2.2 ARM 11 1GHz Tablet PC Silver) I want to try firmware update, but I don't know how to do with black screen. Please someone help me to solve this problem!!! Thanks

Or can anyone update pics or video that show procedure about how to change the screen brightness. Thank you so much if you help me.

Question: Black screen. I set my brightness to 0 and now the screen is black, even if I reboot the system.

Answer: As the screen has been set to brightness 0, you will need to navigate the black screen by following the step-by-step instructions below:

Coordinates are in cm. Follow these steps and tap the screen blindly to increase the brightness and make the screen visible once more:

1) Power on the Superpad2 Flytouch3.
2) Wait for 1 minute for the device to finish booting.
3) Press and hold the Menu button for 5 seconds then release (this unlocks the screen).
4) From the bottom right corner (with black button on the right) at 3 cm from the right edge, 1.5 cm from the bottom edge tap once (opens Settings).
5) From the top of the screen (under the webcam) 6 cm down from top edge of screen in center of screen tap screen once (opens the Display settings)
6) In the center of the screen 2 cm down from the top screen edge and 10.5 cm from the bottom screen edge tap the screen (opens the Brightness settings)
7) Tap or swipe the screen 6-7 cm from the top in the center, left to right (this adjusts the brightness)
8) The screen should now be visible. (Thank you to ******** user Robert for this solution)

Two alternative solutions are also available, these are installing the firmware update via SD-card booting (factory reseting the device), or if you can remember the location of the screen brightness widget when the brightness was set to 0, you can try tapping that location of the widget on screen and changing the brightness.

Attached Files

#5 NoeMax101

NoeMax101

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Hello! Brand new to this. Bought myself an Epad from China and would like to know as much as possible from it. I have some issues already which I still need to sort out. BUT I NEED SOME HELP!!! Dont know how to by myself :(

#6 shay

shay

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

I also have an epad but it is stuck on the little android robot and will not go any further than this what can I do to fix this

#7 phillroyal

phillroyal

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:12 PM

i have the same problem worked fine untill i tried to open kindle app the died so i got a new tablet like to restart old 1 though

#8 dayman6191

dayman6191

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

The Epad section is expanding rather rapidly and we have been wondering if a moderator or admin could make some sub sections for it. It is getting a little clustered there and I worry that people will not easily find information they need. There are a few suggestions in a couple posts within the epad section on how to go about with the sub sections, but something to make the Epad stand out a bit more against the other not so popular tablets would be nice.

i agree, maybe they can create subsections by model number. that would make searching a whole lot easier

#9 roguewave

roguewave

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

i agree, maybe they can create subsections by model number. that would make searching a whole lot easier

Surfing would be much, much easier with less clicks.

#10 casso42

casso42

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Epad section great idea!

I'll be getting involved in this when I am cleared by mods

Epads getting very popular now, cheap and cheerful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users