• LocationNY/NJ

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

X5A has hdmi out it shuld be possible

#42 silverc32

silverc32

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:11 PM

Hey James I'm just wondering if this new tablet with 2.2 will also have multitouch and the g-sensor? Let us allknow once it's finalized I'm sure there are lots of members that are very anxious. Thanks

#43 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hey,G-Sensor YESNot sure yet on Multi-touch.little lag in getting a final confirm.... you know how it goes.I'll be beating the door again tomorrow if no word.thanks !

#44 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 12:58 PM

SEPT 24:Check First POST --- G11-X5A is DOWN... BETTER REPLACEMENT UNIT BEING ADDED ---> I PROMISE !

#45 HotShotAzn

HotShotAzn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:22 PM

SEPT 24:Check First POST --- G11-X5A is DOWN... BETTER REPLACEMENT UNIT BEING ADDED ---> I PROMISE !

I think I know which tablet you are talking about... 1500mah battery?Any how, I almost pulled the trigger on another tablet but I am really, REALLY anxious to see what you got. I was going to order it this morning :)

#46 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:25 PM

HahaNo big Bezel.In fact I am now talking about 2 MODELS !There is the One I'm waiting for Android 2.2 (however, 2.2 is looking Doubtful, but it will be a Great Updated Model to a larger screen model I will replace in my store)The SECOND Model is the G11-X5A Replacement. If you like X5A.... This one is CERTAIN -- I already confirmed it, Made the Warranty Agreement and Have All My photos to build the page !Trying to stay current and low priced as a small seller...man....what fun.UPDATE:WOW..! FEDEX has been delivering in 3 DAYS !(note--- if not there to receive your delivery, Fedex does not try again same day... it's next "business" day guys.)

#47 HotShotAzn

HotShotAzn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

You're killing me here. I've held off from buying a tablet to1) see what your new tablet is2) buy from you (support local)I even went to go have a lunch beer and I come back and no new tablet yet.FYI, I have the patience of a 5 year old :)

#48 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:13 PM

Hotshot---let's use PM on this so we don't fill up the thread with clever banter (grin)Check your PM... I tried to help your decision out a bit.The G11 Replacement should be up tonight (I'll keep the G11 for those wanted that form factor in 2GB. But the new one is Tops)The Android 2.2 one I'm trying to reach the manufacturer directly as the news is Great for the size and feature, but possibly not 2.2... so it's still off a bit.Jim

#49 iamdestruktor

iamdestruktor

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

Out of curiosity, where was your first purchase?

#50 iamdestruktor

iamdestruktor

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:24 PM

And which tablet in your opinion is the best?

#51 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:25 PM

I have a post in the Buyer Beware section on my experience. (any questions not in that post, please PM so we can keep this thread lean, thanks mate)

#52 iamdestruktor

iamdestruktor

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

Sorry! Still kinda new and learning!

#53 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:50 PM

i'm going crazy waiting to see these new models you have lined up.Holding off on my order till i see these new goodies

#54 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:00 PM

SEPT 25thTHANKS FOR THE PATIENCE !!INTRODUCING THE XPAD-701 ANDROID TABLETXPAD-701 TABLET. It's no longer just a Fabled Working G-Sensor MID any more ! It's a HYBRID type Device with ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES. With an G11-X5A Type DesignBut a Haipad M701 Type Firmware and Build-MaterialsWith Front Screen Android ButtonsAND a G-Sensor and HDMI OutBut I'll let all the pretty Photos do the Talking --CHECK IT OUT HERE----- XPAD-701

#55 Valaris

Valaris

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:17 PM

The XPAD-701 looks really nice. I'm going to wait until you can confirm if it has multi-touch and see what the other new tablet you're getting is before I make a decision. I will most likely be purchasing one through you.

#56 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:25 PM

Thank you Valaris --- Yes, I'm waiting on Multiouch.Even without it has the benefit over Haipad of 4GB, just like the X5A did, but with Added G-Sensor, Dual Speakers, and same type front screen... I hope to know shortly.The second model... will NOT be Froyo 2.2 they did not make it. It will be an EKEN M003 UPGRADE.. very cool looking upgrade with useful OS update. but NOT a Froyo.I do have more news, but not for a month away, and nothing worth touting over my current line-up (grin)Thanks !And Enjoy the XPAD-701 Info !

#57 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

I'm impressed. Leave it to you to find the fabled X6/P7/XPAD-701 any chance of the xpad-701 and the usb keyboard coming in black?Even if it doesn't I think we have a winner with this one.

#58 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:03 AM

Smok--Black is SINGLE SPEAKER, and not in.Rather stick with White... more impressive anywayThanks mate ! I'm thinking about one for myself !

#59 iamdestruktor

iamdestruktor

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

Can anyone give a testimonial/review of their purchase? All i've seen is excitement over the products. I want to hear what someone has to say about an actual purchase!

#60 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

HiPlease go to my Feedback Thread --this is a store/product thread friendyou can also check feedback on my webstoreThank you