558 replies to this topic

#21 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

Sorry Smok... got a little delayed with life (grin)It is NOT WiTS with CEModel is called WinE900Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageWinCE 6128MB Ram2GB StorageBuilt-In GPS, Youtube (and our UK friends will enjoy LiveTV in PAL)battery is supposedly somewhere between 3-4 hours?and comes with a car chargerI'll get these on the web proper soon.Thanks,James(ps---- if anyone can't wait for more info, email my buyadroid email and I can maybe get a paypal invoice to you.)

#22 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

Might have to get one of those for the car

#23 mogrith

mogrith

SlateGeek / Wiki Mod

• Global Administrator
  • 2,428 posts
  • LocationBrea, CA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:04 PM

Any chance at a SmartQ T7 or clone.A Tcc8902 CPU with 800x600 screen.

#24 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:29 PM

RE: SmartQ --- I can't find it in the inventory. If you have any known Clones... I'll check tonight when we talk.ThanksJames(ps- Wince-900 and Eken will be added soon, just bare with me !)

#25 wintermute

wintermute

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

that wince tablet with gps would be interesting if could run android. any chance of an android firmware?

#26 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

@wintermuteTo my knowledge, it's WinCE only.I thought it was available in Android but was assured it is not.Future update? who knows, but for now, I'd sell "only" as a winCEThank you

#27 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

UPDATE SEPT 17 ---- NEW EKEN MODELS ADDEDEKEN M002 -- CHEAP, Tried and True MID in BLACK or GRAY ! ONLY: $117 Shipped FEDEX ! (the Red model Stopped Production)8" EKEN M003 -- Big, CHEAP, Tried and True MID !ONLY: $145 Shipped FEDEX !WINCE-900 GPS MID... Looks like the WiTS but is a WinCE 6 unit. Built in GPS, Live-TV, Youtube, etc.... Best of all... ONLY $155 Shipped FEDEX (with car charger)

#28 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:19 AM

HAIPAD MODEL - BACK IN STOCK[/B] -- see Front Page "NEWS" for Details (no longer the G10)when the G10 and Haipads were back in production, they are now "slightly different". I used to carry G10, NOW It's HAIPAD: it has better Accessories, Better Back Design, Updated Firmware.(there were reports of G10 upgrading to 4GB...which I also thought... however, it's not true. There "is" a new 4GB device out there that looks like the G10/Haipad top, BUT has "styleflying" rom, reported to have removed Multi-touch and some other possible issues. So, I won't be carrying it.)

#29 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:58 AM

James, since the X6 has been identified and verified (in this thread - http://www.slatedroi....html#post61350), will you be adding it to your shop?

#30 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:59 AM

Hi SmokPRE-ANNOUNCEMENTI will check the X6.... BUT.... I have something BETTER Coming !All I can say until tomorrow is.... I have to Take down the HAIPAD Unit to Announce the New Model !!! (verification pending)Also....within a few days, I hope to have a Froyo Model that will blow off your socks, but not blow out your wallet !Stay tuned.There's been some changes, but it's just learning and growing pains (grin) and ALWAYS to benefit YOU.

#31 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:21 AM

Kool, can't wait to see what new tablets you'll have.

#32 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:54 PM

SEE SEPT 20th NEWS AT THE BEGINNINGHAIPAD is now the HAIPAD-HD..... Why ? Because now it has an HDMI-OUT PORT !Check it out on my site !----one BIG one left to Go !

#33 jschlosser

jschlosser

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

wow.. the haipad with HD.. very nice! too bad I just ordered my G10 on Sunday.. darn..well if you got a froyo model coming that's thinner than the wistech and won't break the bank, I'll be ordering one from you.

#34 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 21 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Thin is an understatement !I wish I could say something about the Froyo, but I don't want to put my foot in my mouth until everything is finalized.But as for price.... lets just say you'll pick your jaw off the ground at the difference...

#35 jschlosser

jschlosser

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:24 AM

bring it!!! maybe by this week????

#36 HotShotAzn

HotShotAzn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:36 PM

[quote name='jimgb07;62468]Thin is an understatement !I wish I could say something about the Froyo' date=' but I don't want to put my foot in my mouth until everything is finalized.But as for price.... lets just say you'll pick your jaw off the ground at the difference...[/QUOTE'] First, thanks for putting together a store for us.Second, I'm anxiously waiting to see what you got for us. I'm seriously considering the new Haipad with HDMI, but want to see what you have first. If you want to PM me with what it *might* be, it'll help my buying decision :)You have pretty competitive prices and I'd buy from you. I just dislike the G10/Haipad's fake iPad look. I like the G11 but want g-sensor.

#37 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

Heya....I understand.... we're all kids when it comes to shiny new items (grin)I'll I can say is it would be a thin, larger screen unit with Android 2.2 Froyo and GPS, all included, Shipped for under $160We (supplier and I) are at the Manufacturer to finalize before I release full details.Hope you understand... I want to wet your whistle, but not over-commit with a promise if the item doesn't live up to expectations.you know, I won't just post any models in the store... they must pass an expectation to perform without massive fixes, you know?(ZT180 and WiTS being expectations, as known users asked for those)Thanks !!ps-- if considering Build quality, I doubt anything will pass the G11-X5A.... or feature packed, tried and true performance of the Haipad. But we'll see

#38 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:34 PM

If it plays video and has HDMI I'm on board

#39 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

Seems all video formats should be native... not sure on HDMI-Out...I'm doubting it, but you never know.

#40 HotShotAzn

HotShotAzn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:49 PM

[quote name='jimgb07;63157]Heya....I understand.... we're all kids when it comes to shiny new items (grin)I'll I can say is it would be a thin' date=' larger screen unit with Android 2.2 Froyo and GPS, all included, Shipped for under $160[/QUOTE'] I can understanding. Hyping up a product and not being able to deliver is like the kiss of death (ahem, enso).It sounds interesting. I'm hoping you get the fabled X6. I've seen it on ######, but like I said, I'm willing to support your shop.Thanks!