#1 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:24 PM

BUYaDROID IS UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP

I have just secured a new owner for BUYaDROID.  He is a Slatedroid User and past customer of BaD.

It's the same Reliable Supplier, same payment methods, etc... just some new blood interested in keeping the store alive and well.

I hope you all will give him a shot as you did with me.

More info when the transfer is complete.

Many thanks !

James

________________________________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO BUYaDROID !!

Hello fellow SlateDroid Users -- and any Fellow Canadians !
That's right, I am FIRST a SlateDroid Member and Contributor!
Lovin the Android Experience and wanting to make it a safer one for us all.

Thank you for your patience

BUYaDROID Store is Finally up and running.

Having become a victim of the Wild-West racket that is the Android market, I simply wanted to help others out, and BUYaDROID is the result.

I have partnered with a Solid Supplier in China and have an agreement for a Solid Warranty on a few Proven MIDs and offering a couple Newer, Latest Models.

PLEASE CLICK MY SITE for Full Info:  BUYaDROID

I Hope you ENJOY the ANDROID SURPRISE LOGO...  (it's as good as my skill gets ;) )

MY STORE IS SIMPLE but HONEST:

EACH PRODUCT PAGE HAS FULL DETAILS, PHOTOS (sometimes videos) AND PRICE
ALL PRICES INCLUDE FEDEX TRACKED EXPRESS SHIPPING (tracker courier service may vary by country)
ALL PRICES INCLUDE 5-Day DEAD ON ARRIVAL WARRANTY
ALL PRICES INCLUDE A SCREEN PROTECTOR
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS
PLEASE REMEMBER TO "ADD PHONE NUMBER" in the "Special Instructions" Section of the Paypal Payment Screen.  This is for the Courier !

There are No Extra Fees to consider at checkout. Click BUY NOW and you go straight to Payment.

ALL PURCHASES INCLUDE TRACKED COURIER (FEDEX for most) DELIVERY[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

IF YOU ARE UNSURE of Your Courier or Cost, Please EMAIL BEFORE ORDERING.

I AM IN CANADA but all packages Ship DIRECT from the Supplier in China
Warranty is Directly with the Supplier
Please Read All Shipping & Warranty information before placing an order.

FEEL FREE to:
1. Place Orders in PM instead
2. Discuss my Store
3. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK IN MY NEW FEEDBACK THREAD  (I have nothing to hide)
4. Make Requests (I'll see what I can do)

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSIONS IN RELATION TO THE STORE,  STORE PURCHASE, PRODUCT INFO, TRACKING etc...

There are plenty of general unit threads...many thanks.

Remember, I'm just a simple User like you who learned how to offer better than Factory Direct Prices through my experience with Projectors and associations in China.
When I buy a unit, I pay the Same Price.
When I order for my family, it's through the same system.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY and HOPE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Kindest,
James (who recently survived a hurricane ! and still had the internet because of my DROID !)

UPDATES WILL BE POSTED BELOW:

#2 msaifee786

msaifee786

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:28 AM

I took a look around, looks like they're great products. I'm selling my M001 so that I can get a better tablet, and I have my eyes set on the telechip pad you carry. All in all, great idea. I think its great to offer reliable availability for these pads, especially as they begin becoming more prevalent in the market. Best of luck!

#3 cutterjohn

cutterjohn

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:14 AM

jimgb07, you know I've been told that since 2.2 the A81-E has been running @ 800MHz... I asked on the wits forum section and it was verified... (Just mentioning because every vendor, including yourself still list 600MHz... and your price is ... pretty high on that model...)

#4 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

Yeah that's pretty high for the wits A81-E, haven't seen anyone with prices that high for it. But thanks for starting this up, it's good that people will now have a worry free way of getting their tablets.

#5 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hi CutterjohnYes, I mentioned that to the supplier, the A81e is a little higher ... usually see it for about $240-250 after shipping.But don't forget, there are no added Taxes on my units and there is a Viable warranty without hassle.Also.. if you have a link to the A81e running at 800mhz (which froyo should allow) please PM me, and I'll change the speed in my ad.You'll find much better pricing on the other models, but A81e does have the higher tag....actually only added it because someone here was asking about it.Check out the ZT-180 10" MID at only $201.50 INCLUDING FEDEX Shipping ! Thanks !

#6 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:49 PM

Any chance you will be carrying the X6?

#7 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

Smok -- I'm online with that supplier NOW. Trying to hunt a Real-Working Gsensor X6.

#8 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:00 PM

I have been leaning towards getting the Wits A81-E because it has GPS, but audio and video playback are flawed. I need a tablet that can do video, audio and read ebooks on. GPS would be a bonus, I could have everything in one unit and not have a car full of wires. The X6 would cover everything except the GPS.

#9 cancelx

cancelx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:14 PM

look at the x5aaccording to the store features has everything except gpsfor what it does wits is overprices at any store - not worth more than a x5ai think the x6 is still the same as x5a because no extra features were actually added right?according to the Indentify your device thread

#10 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:08 PM

I think the x6 is supposed to have gps or gsensor

#11 cancelx

cancelx

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:28 PM

"supposed" to being the word... noting proventhere was a couple in stores, and here supposed to be a x5a upgrade and never happened

#12 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

*Had to do some wandering posts clean up. It was getting very off topic. This has to stay Store/Product/Purchase relevantEveryone---Please keep the Discussion to Actual Store Purchases, Order Information, Tracking, Or Questions about Models in the Store

#13 lawman

lawman

Advanced Member

• Global Moderators
  • 2,216 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

Please keep the Discussion to Actual Store Purchases' date=' Order Information, Tracking, Or Questions about Models in the Store[/U']

Or I'll ban you...

#14 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 08 September 2010 - 07:41 PM

any luck with your supplier having the X6?

#15 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

Smok... if i understand correctly, the X6 is STILL just the X5a, with no effective new features. I believe you are talking about the talked about Added G-Sensor, but I can't find it anywhere, and the Supplier (who also is a factory, or at least assembler) has no clue of it, but very familiar with the X5a.If anyone has specific info on this model PLEASE "PM" me and I will add appropriate info to the Thread.Thanks kindly,James

#16 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:29 AM

MAJOR STORE OVER-HAULNEW STOCKNEW PRICESPLEASE HAVE A LOOKExample.... the G11-PAD (X5A) 4GB with Screen Protector..... now only $188 FEDEX SHIPPING ! See store for more info !

#17 dukemagus

dukemagus

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:41 PM

sorry if that's not the right place to ask but... (and sorry for the crappy english... i'm brazillian)about the G11-PAD (X5A)- since is tave no g-sensor, is there any button to change it form potrai to landscape mode and vice-versa?- does it deal well with youtube videos, PDFs, documents and other "student stuff"(spreadsheets google docs, etc)- since you sell it with a screen protector, can i use it to type/draw on it? (student stuff as i've said... sometimes i need to take some notes in the class)- have you tried to read books on it? does it hurt the eyes? (some LCD screens have bad contrast and other issues that may hurt the eyes after some hours reading).- i know it have an HDMI port, but can i connect the device with an "old" (Standard definition, RCA plugs) TV if i use some adapter?- have you actually tested it? what are the good/bad aspects of this device (yeah, yeha, i know you are a seller and sellers do not speak ill of their products, but you're also an user, so i trust you)- Shipping the product to brazil, would the price change?- Now the killer question: in my country we have painfully high inport taxes (60% of the product value) BUT books and e-book readers can enter with no taxes at all. since i will use it for study, it works just like an ebook reader for me, so could you declare the product (write on the box) as an e-book reader?thanks for reading

#18 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 14 September 2010 - 08:52 AM

Hello Duke.First, thank you for your consideration.Second, I "certainly" will speak bad of a product if need be. My priority is the customer. Believe me, it's not worth ruining my business with bad reviews because I sold someone a crappy unit for the "small" mark-up I get from one of these (grin.)In general I say the G11-Pad is the Best unit on the market (minus the G-sensor if you like gizmoes.) Reading: I think E-Readers have the edge because the unit isn't backlit or overly bright. However, you can dim the light on these, you can make adjustments like an E-Reader, so it's no better or worse than the next MID for reading. (and 7" is a good size)Screen Protector: it doesn't impair the touch function. I use my X5A with the factory screen film still on it. What you will get is a quality Screen Protect -- "To Apply Yourself". So you can leave it off if you wanted.HDMI: I have not used it yet (perhaps the forum can answer this better). But, if there is such a thing as HDMI to Composite Adaptor, then you should be able to,,, but I truly am not sure (I'm not aware of a unit with anything standard besides hdmi)G-Sensor: you use a downloaded APP called RotateD. Works the same as a G-Sensor for rotating the screen ( 2 buttons) manually.Videos etc..: It has Youtube Built-In ! And works great... it's one of the reasons I wanted a MID. PDF, Docs, Spreadsheets are all Apps to download that WORK with this unit easily.It is my personal device.Shipping: Brazil is Covered in my listed Price as is !Check you Private Messages....

#19 MapleLeaf Tablets

MapleLeaf Tablets

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:25 AM

UPDATE: Sept 14Check first post for New Models Coming !

#20 Sm0k3d0uT

Sm0k3d0uT

The Hand That Smites

• Global Moderators
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNY/NJ

Posted 15 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

Is there a model or name for the WinCE tablet, or is it just the A81-E with WinCE installed instead of android?