[ROM] EPAD 256M and 128M 1.9_88 rooted v0.3 WORKING MARKET FROM FLASH

• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#41 Papay

Papay

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

Same here, market didn't worked after how many tries, tried 3G and Wifi. The camera doesn't work but it doesn't matter. This release is fast and I like it too.. :P

#42 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

[quote name='Papay;53257]Same here' date=' market didn't worked after how many tries, tried 3G and Wifi. The camera doesn't work but it doesn't matter. This release is fast and I like it too.. :P[/QUOTE'] Signing market don't correlate connection transport :P and this is bad, because we can't find "Gold method". For some people this is working fine, for some - painful enough. Just try time to time and you will see magic, i promise! :)PS. I find why camera don't work - must fix

#43 babcocca

babcocca

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:42 PM

I look forward to the camera fix.Also, I think (from observation) that google market allows only 1 activation per day. My market started working with no problems this morning but I could not get it to work at all last night when I was setting up my tablet.

#44 tipstir

tipstir

Plagerist

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 01:17 PM

I had to go back to the prior rooted v0.2 and way to many issues with v0.3i, Thanks for trying though :), I've taken mine a part and fixed the the Rotating feature now that appears on the Task bar now. Only a couple of screws to lift off the panel cover.

#45 busta

busta

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 02:42 PM

[quote name='HidePerso;53260]Signing market don't correlate connection transport :( and this is bad' date=' because we can't find "Gold method". For some people this is working fine, for some - painful enough. Just try time to time and you will see magic, i promise! :)PS. I find why camera don't work - must fix[/QUOTE'] wow i'll wait for the camera fix..btw no doubt...besides the camera issues...the firmware works great...:o

#46 kiarov

kiarov

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

I surpass the agreement screen issue and now my market is stuck in the eternal starting download status... it seems that this firmware doesn't like me.

#47 babcocca

babcocca

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:16 PM

Clear the data for it and try again tomorrow.

#48 kash_eco

kash_eco

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

Download EPAD256_1.988_v3i.7z[/url]ChangeLog:0.3i*Fix Google Market!?New bootscreen -Remove some trash from 117M to 61M-Free Memory Light+AdjBrightness+CachMate (Free)+StartUp Manager+MySettings+RootExplorer+EStrongs Task Manager+Titanium BackUp (Free)Note:1. Usually I can't sign to Google by Ethernet, just by WIFI (typical error for this "There is a temporary error or your sin card is not provisioned for data services")2. If you will start Market and get error " An error has occured. Please try again later. " Don't worry it is server-side problem. Just try time to time again to enter market and get Text of Agreement. When you agree with it - this error will never back (i hope)3. Hibernate mode - you can get it to work state: use StartUp Manager and disable all user apps from auto startup (exept StartUp Manager and Swapper) and disable System Apps (exept Android system, Media Storage, Boot Receiver, Sync Feeds and Download manager)4. How to get Root: Settings - Applications - Unable USB-debugging. Start Connect Bot - connect to local - type "su".hideperso@gmail.com for contact and paypal thx

hi,great job mate, is there any way i could set up adw launcher as a default screen and remove home screen permanently???also how could i customize the ADW launcher to show icons on start up???

#49 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:41 PM

[quote name='kash_eco;53482]hi' date='great job mate, is there any way i could set up adw launcher as a default screen and remove home screen permanently???also how could i customize the ADW launcher to show icons on start up???[/QUOTE'] Set checkbox in popup "set as default" when you see choose of explorer. Show icons? on desktop? Just drag and drop. BTW this is software section question

#50 babcocca

babcocca

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 05:52 PM

HidePerso,Hows it coming with the camera fix?

#51 kash_eco

kash_eco

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

Set checkbox in popup "set as default" when you see choose of explorer. Show icons? on desktop? Just drag and drop. BTW this is software section question

thanks for your reply, i meant on flashing the ROM, how could we set it to our default home screen with the desired icon??i know how to set it up once you have booted the device but i dont know how to set it up before booting the device.thanks in advance.

#52 kiarov

kiarov

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:31 AM

Clear the data for it and try again tomorrow.

You were right! thanks.To fix the eternal download problem, go to applications y settings menu and erase googleapps data. The log back with your account and market will work!Now this firmware is a 10/10!!

#53 aseka

aseka

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:42 AM

sorry for saying,but after this firmware i have mistake by mistake.. you have to fix all before you uplad your firmware on forum..1. google market doesnt works2.camera doesnt works3. and some mistake by system android

#54 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

[quote name='aseka;53795]sorry for saying' date='but after this firmware i have mistake by mistake.. you have to fix all before you uplad your firmware on forum..1. google market doesnt works2.camera doesnt works3. and some mistake by system android[/QUOTE'] 1. You can make your own RE-ROM and don't use this (i do this for myself and just offer as free of charge help: don't want/need - don't use. very simple)2. Try read note - market work3. Camera bug exist -just because i don't use it. Will fix in close - you can fix it by yourself if it so offend you, really easy4. Some mistake? If you write, write list if you want fix or fix by yourselfLooks like you think i am from Google or EPAD support :( Just spent some nights without sleeping

#55 jerry0911

jerry0911

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

hello, i can't use adjbrightness.it will force close. i already tried cachemate to clean cache.

#56 aseka

aseka

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

Try read note - market work

i try run away market 5 times,but the same mistake AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. the same mistake with out wi fi connection.

#57 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:23 AM

[quote name='aseka;53810]i try run away market 5 times' date='but the same mistake AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. the same mistake with out wi fi connection.[/QUOTE'] 5 times? you kidding me? did you read what this can happen MANY hours depend your luck. Sure you can install emulator and etc. Your wifi can be just weak for TX=30, change it to 100.

#58 babcocca

babcocca

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:28 AM

HidePerso,Will you tell us how to fix the camera?In any case, don't listen to the haters! Your rom is great!Thanks you for the hard work!

#59 HidePerso

HidePerso

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 02:51 PM

[quote name='babcocca;53850]HidePerso' date='Will you tell us how to fix the camera?In any case, don't listen to the haters! Your rom is great!Thanks you for the hard work![/QUOTE'] Post new one with camera

#60 newbier

newbier

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:25 PM

[quote name='aseka;53795]sorry for saying' date='but after this firmware i have mistake by mistake.. you have to fix all before you uplad your firmware on forum..1. google market doesnt works2.camera doesnt works3. and some mistake by system android[/QUOTE'][quote name='aseka;53810]i try run away market 5 times' date='but the same mistake AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. the same mistake with out wi fi connection.[/QUOTE'] If you want to fix the Android Market just follow this: Fix Market For Slates - Wiki and stop bothering to HidePerso... he's not Epad support ;). If you have something positive to say then say it, if not, that's not the way...