8 replies to this topic

#1 Jackhasasammy

Jackhasasammy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hey guys!

So im going to jump right to the case, a have a few Ainol hero tablets here and none of them charge, i cant turn on the tablet to update the firmware ( if thats the problem )

any help ._. ?

Jack

#2 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire - England

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:37 PM

Hi Jack,
Is the charger a genuine Ainol 12v 2A?
Can you confirm the charger isn't at fault?
Do the the tablets power up when the charger is plugged in?

#3 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

They definitely have to have that rating. Also some people mistakenly think the Hero can be charged through the USB port, which it can not.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#4 Jackhasasammy

Jackhasasammy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hi Jack,
Is the charger a genuine Ainol 12v 2A?
Can you confirm the charger isn't at fault?
Do the the tablets power up when the charger is plugged in?

Tried different chargers too, plugged in the tablets for 12 hours and nothing happened :/

#5 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

Have you tried the fix described in this post?
http://www.slatedroi...harger-plugged/
Abit of advice though, do take your time opening up the Hero. It will take a lot longer to repair a broken screen!

#6 Jackhasasammy

Jackhasasammy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

Have you tried the fix described in this post?
http://www.slatedroi...harger-plugged/
Abit of advice though, do take your time opening up the Hero. It will take a lot longer to repair a broken screen!

Cheer man, ill give it a read :p

#7 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Cheer man, ill give it a read :p

Using a credit card (or guitar pick) like I demonstrate in this video works for the Ainol Hero as well and you are less likely to break something than if you tried to use a flat head screwdriver.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!

#8 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

@ fuser-invent - Nice video Benjamin :good: Shame it'll get lost in this topic just like the other golden nuggets of information scattered all over the forum! <_<

#9 Jackhasasammy

Jackhasasammy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Using a credit card (or guitar pick) like I demonstrate in this video works for the Ainol Hero as well and you are less likely to break something than if you tried to use a flat head screwdriver.

thanks man ill give it a go :p