Ainol Hero for Adobe AIR and Flash videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cassini

cassini

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

I'm thinking of buying an Ainol Hero for publishing simple Adobe AIR apps like photogallery and panorama players. No games or advanced stuff. I also dont play games. The tablet would also be needed for watching flv videos stored on an SD card. I don't need wifi or internet on it. What do you say about this tablet? Most people have had it for about 8 months to a year and some have had issues with the touchscreen etc. But fixed with FW update. As a chinese tablet, do you think it's a good product to purchase? If you have one, how long have you been using it?

#2 Ferd Burfle

Ferd Burfle

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationJeffersontown, KY USA

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:27 AM

I'm thinking of buying an Ainol Hero for publishing simple Adobe AIR apps like photogallery and panorama players. No games or advanced stuff. I also dont play games. The tablet would also be needed for watching flv videos stored on an SD card. I don't need wifi or internet on it. What do you say about this tablet? Most people have had it for about 8 months to a year and some have had issues with the touchscreen etc. But fixed with FW update. As a chinese tablet, do you think it's a good product to purchase? If you have one, how long have you been using it?

I have owned many tablets of all stripes. The Hero is the best of the bunch in my experience, and I have had zero issues with it on firmware v1219. It would be hard to beat for the current price.

--

Be seeing you…

Ferd Burfle