#1 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

-Version 1b fixes the launcher2.apk crash issue present in Version 1.
-Rooted
-Based on stock rom (2013.01.18)
-App partition is larger
-Build.prop mod based on SGS II SGH-i777 for improved market
-Added Permission Files for improved market
-Removed Chinese Apps
-framework.jar mod for better gameloft compatibility (Asphalt 7 should now work)
-Added SuperSu, gallery with picasa support, ESfile Explorer, english dictionary fix
-Using JB Launcher
-Simplified and pretty boot animation
-Changed Annoying Keyboard Key-press sounds... now they are less annoying (based off Cyanogen sounds)
-Default Background should be changed
-Changed "browser" start page to our Google paid search. Use it (free to use for you) to search web and you will be helping to support us as we release more free firmware. Can easily change this if you want.

**NEW**:
Go to: http://www.rockchipfirmware.com -->firmware -->pick your manufacturer -->download firmware

Traditional:
Go to: http://www.topnotchtablets.com/support , then click on the "firmware" button, then click "RKbatch" RK3066 Firmware Utility, Guide, & Firmware Images" and then finally click on the firmware image you want to download.

EDIT: THIS IMAGE IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE VIA ROCKCHIPFIRMWARE.COM

Flash using RKbatch.

Regards!

Roman

PS - Like the work? If you see a google ad on either site that appeals to your interests, click on it and check it out. Please DON'T just click to click or be nice! But if you see something genuinely interesting, please do click as our freely provided firmware is in part supported by our site ads.

Edited by Roman2025, 17 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#2 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Someone told me that the Launcher is crashing in this firmware. I am going to take a look and see what I can do.

Sorry if it was my mistake :)

Regards,

Roman

UPDATE: FIXED and updated this thread to "1b"

Edited by Roman2025, 18 February 2013 - 02:13 PM.

www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#3 sisko59

sisko59

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLille, France

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:32 PM

thank you for this release, I will test if I receive my tablet :rolleyes:
my english is not good sorry.

#4 Bakumatsu

Bakumatsu

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:59 AM

Hi. I'm using this firmware for a few days now and I must say it is excellent. Very fast and responsive and with must have features (like the bigger support on the market). One negative aspect is that I think it drains battery faster than the stock firmware. Can you confirm this and if it is, fix it in a future update? Thank you.

#5 JORGEEMR

JORGEEMR

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hi Everybody.

I've the following issue. My tablet is a Yuandao N90S (When I plug it to PC it show "N90DC_S"). Yesterday I was playing a game and it drain ALL my battery, causing that the tablet doesn't turn on neither charge the OS. After that, I put it charging for almost 8 Hours and when I look it, I found two main problems: When I plug off charger, the tablet follow showing "charging" always and never changes. Second problem is that when I try to turn off the tablet it turn off but instantly restart.

I've tried with factory reset and nothing change. Trying to mount the TNT firmware of this post, PC always charge de drivers ADB android and when I try to change those for the drivers inside the Rockchip batch tool, said that they are not compatible with may device.

Could you help me? I don't know what more do.

It's possible to install the firmware from sd card? because I can access to recovery menu.

Tnx in advance.

#6 cistamlaka19

cistamlaka19

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

Hello I just want to ask if this ROM is for Yuandao N90S which has aluminum back andnon IPS screen?Please help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users