#1 Roman2025

Roman2025

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts
  • LocationLewisville, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

I have worked on collecting most of the recent major model Yuandao stock firmwares and repackaging and re-uploading them for you :). Yuandao's servers are not good for western downloaders (I used a download program to help things along...) so feel free to get them from us for free now. We are google ad supported but that is the extent of it. I am also hosting our TNT custom roms here now as well (and still on our main site support section for any units we have sold present or past).

http://www.rockchipfirmware.com

I hope this is of some help. These links are not going anywhere anytime soon (a la google docs/dropbox/etc.) and they are very easy to use (no pop-up ads, just what is solitary on the page). They are also hosted here in the US. I even removed/translated the chinese in the file names so no problems there either.

Hope this is a big help.

Cheers,

Roman
www. Rockchip Firmware.com - Firmware Development Tutorials and Image Repository for all things Rockchip! - "Dedicated to getting new devs started and to helping end-users get the firmware and tools they need to manage their Rockchip based devices!"

www. Top Notch Tablets .com - U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller - "We like to think we are really good at what we do; so far our customers, and the larger android community, have reinforced this belief. Thanks!"

People have asked (thank you btw) so here it is... If you would like to monetarily say thanks and continue supporting me in my firmware development efforts, you can donate by clicking here: Posted ImageTO MY FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT FUND

"Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value."
-Ayn Rand

#2 bartvangils

bartvangils

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:19 PM

Nice!!
Thank you very much

#3 leechmilk

leechmilk

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

I have worked on collecting most of the recent major model Yuandao stock firmwares and repackaging and re-uploading them for you :). Yuandao's servers are not good for western downloaders (I used a download program to help things along...) so feel free to get them from us for free now. We are google ad supported but that is the extent of it. I am also hosting our TNT custom roms here now as well (and still on our main site support section for any units we have sold present or past).

http://www.rockchipfirmware.com

I hope this is of some help. These links are not going anywhere anytime soon (a la google docs/dropbox/etc.) and they are very easy to use (no pop-up ads, just what is solitary on the page). They are also hosted here in the US. I even removed/translated the chinese in the file names so no problems there either.

Hope this is a big help.

Cheers,

Roman

Hi Roman,

Have tried your latest custom rom for the yuandao N90S. But each time it boot up to the main screen,
it gives 'unfortunately launcher has stopped'. Have tried reflashing 7 to 8 times and use different PC, but seems like
the outcome is still the same. Was wondering if it is just my tablet or anyone else has the same problem. I have flash
the stock rom presently.
Anyway thanks for the custom rom. Will flash again when there is any update or work around.

Thanks