SANEI N10 Battery/boot error

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pixellegolas

pixellegolas

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hey guys! I have a Sanei that stopped charging. I got stuck at "my home, my...." or whatever it says. I opened up the sanei because I saw it was easy. I saw that where you plug in the charger it was loose. I decided to pluck apart the board and solder a little. Now it seems to actually charge becuase there is a red light now next to it that wasnt there before.

However, no matter what I do I don't get a beep/vibration/logo on the tablet. Before I at least got a vibration and logo showed.

I am guessing I did something naughty to the board or such when soldering. Any ideas? Could there be some secret combo to press to try?

#2 esclusoilcane

esclusoilcane

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:33 AM

Try to restore it or put it in mask rom mode,there are guides of mine here:)

#3 pixellegolas

pixellegolas

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:54 AM

Ah, thanks for that. I will try with a pin and see if it works. I hate myself because I opened up the tablet again and try to re-solder, maybe it was bad connection. The second time I opened it now I broke the power cable. The cable that goes from power/volume buttons to the board. I am hoping that the tablet if it works will boot up as soon as it gets power like most tablets do. Just to see if I can get it to work. I have solid red light now so I believe that battery is charging at least

#4 esclusoilcane

esclusoilcane

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:38 PM

Good luck