ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire - England

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Maybe you do have a hardware issue....
Probably poor soldering of the bma250 as it is a bga chip (no legs for soldering it relys on a heat-flow process). So as the tablet warms up microscopic cracks open up thus causing poor connection to the board.
I've opened up my tablet and I wasn't to impressed with the solder flow, its all pitted and nasty not nice and smooth as it should be.
Also the AML image burning tool NAND erase didn't get my gsensor working either....

#22 TheMan1o1

TheMan1o1

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

I have a similar issue. Suddenly my entire screen has become more DPI. Like all icons etc have grown smaller. Any ideas guys?

#23 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

I have a similar issue. Suddenly my entire screen has become more DPI. Like all icons etc have grown smaller. Any ideas guys?

Need a bit more infomation please....
What ROM (firmware) are you running?
Have you tried a reboot?
Did the problem appear after installing an app?
I'll help if I can buddy, just enlighten me!

#24 TheMan1o1

TheMan1o1

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

FW 1219
yes rebooted twice.
yes it appeared after installing allwinner mod app.

Yes I finally fixed it myself :D

But thankyou so much for the kind words brother :) Will be sure to seek your help next time, should I face problem.

#25 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

FW 1219
yes rebooted twice.
yes it appeared after installing allwinner mod app.

Yes I finally fixed it myself :D

But thankyou so much for the kind words brother :) Will be sure to seek your help next time, should I face problem.

Your a quick learner eh?!
I can already see by your multi posts that you research and READ! You won't go far wrong with these attributes my friend.
FYI FW 1219 plagued havoc on my tablet the ghost touches alone nearly had me throw it through the dri-wall!
Also I was using FW 1219 when my gsensor died probably nothing to do with the ROM though just faulty hardware!

Edited by ant-uk, 26 February 2013 - 01:09 PM.

#26 TheMan1o1

TheMan1o1

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

You're right bro, 1219 does have a few issues. I faced a freeze today, the graphics kinda got messed up and it got stuck. Had to reboot.
I believe CM10.1 should be a good rom to try, whats your thoughts on that?
I also see they rolled out the 0128 update, you think it's worth a shot buddy?

#27 ant-uk

ant-uk

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

You're right bro, 1219 does have a few issues. I faced a freeze today, the graphics kinda got messed up and it got stuck. Had to reboot.
I believe CM10.1 should be a good rom to try, whats your thoughts on that?
I also see they rolled out the 0128 update, you think it's worth a shot buddy?

First off what do YOU want from the ROM?
CM10.1 Is a very good highly modded ROM with many user customisations. I'm unable to comment on stability as I only tried the ROM for day or so. (Many thanks to Christian Troy!)
Anti-Hero Is a stock based modded ROM stripped back to essentials but is very smooth and has nice tweeks. The installation package put togeather by the developer excellent. I use this ROM, it works well for my requirements and I like the "stock feel" (Many thanks to fuser-invent)
Stock ROM has little or no support, I try to avoid because of this! But they do tend to be fast...

#28 scai

scai

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

i was on 1115v2 and the rotation was spotty so I tried the official 1219 and now the screen doesn't rotate, all the axis seems to be skewed, i tried using an accelerometer app to check and nothing goes to 0 even if you just lay the tablet flat, even on the plane carpentry apps, the bubbles doesnt stay in the middle

#29 fuser-invent

fuser-invent

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:53 PM

Did you try the build.prop g-sensor changes. They are listed in the Anti-Hero thread, you can just go into the build.prop and edit the correct lines or flash the g-sensor fixing zip in TWRP.
If I've helped you set-up your new tablet, unbrick your device or if you use and enjoy my Amlogic AML8726-M Series ROM's
please consider a donation.
My ROMS - *Crystal Clear (Ainol Crystal) *Anti-Hero (Ainol Hero) *Elenari (Ainol Elf2) *Astronautica (Ainol Aurora2) *Karbonn Custom (Karbonn SmartTab ST8 & ST10)
My DEVICES - *HP Touchpad *Ainol Crystal *Ainol Hero *Ainol Fire *Cube U30GT Mini-S *Nexus 7 (2013)
I don't respond to most PM's just because of the amount I get. If you have a question the best way to get an answer is to post in one of my threads.

My Ainol Crystal "Get Started" Guide. ----- My "How To Unbrick Your Amlogic AML8726-MX Series Tablet" Guide. ----- Go check out my music - It's all free!!!