How do i tranfer JENOVA.zip file to tablet and install via TWRP
Thank you.

#682 leocule

leocule

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

hi

this ROM solves the problems of firefox or chrome because I suffer many locks when used these browsers?

#683 TomASH

TomASH

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Recovery for V2 version to my ROM. Tested and working. Thanks to developer from Ainol Novo9 Spark forum for the base. I just change driver and add proper firmware.
Nextway F9X Recovery for hardware V2 4.2.2 SDK 3.2 ROM from Plug Force

1)Unzip
2)Connect device to computer
3)Run Recovery.bat

hi Nieznośnik you are doing a holy job' thankyou so much
I have v2 and trying to install your rom
my f9x is rooted and I got adb and all installed

when I run the recovery .bat it recognise the device
but then it get to "press any key to continue..." and when I press it just close immediately and nothing happen
any idea why i cant install?
is there manual way to install?

#684 unrealbe

unrealbe

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

I think you already installed it, just reboot the recovery and test

#685 Teebeutel

Teebeutel

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

Dear guys,

could someone of you tell me please who to modify my sound output over the 3,5 headphone connector. i got a realy strange hall effect with very low output quality to my headphones.

could i install a new sound driver, if yes where to found? or it isn't possible to improve the output quality.

#686 FireStorm

FireStorm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Greetings Darkrickpr,

I installed your BETA4, and it flies smoothly - it fixed some serious annoyances I noticed. I especially appreciated the resolution changes. However, about 2 days in, it has started giving me grief with Google Play Store. I am to the point where I get error messages pretty regularly when I run an app that wants to check in with Google Play when I start it... if I click the Play App, it tells me that unfortunately it stopped (we are past the point of being unfortunate). It is having Google Sync Errors as well. I have played with a lot with reinstalling Google Apps and the Play Store and taking it back to factory, and then reinstalling your Beta4 again. I've deleted my account and cleared all caches and then had to work and work with it to get signed in again long enough before it started failing again. It's a bit weird.

I hate going back to stock, but I suppose I don't have a lot of choice if I can't get this going. I need this tablet and I don't have the time I used to have to play with them like I once had, so I am going to have to make a decision for stock and a noticeable decrease in efficiency of the tablet to get Google Play back pretty soon. Do you think one of your other Roms might be a better choice for me? It is probably some app I sideloaded, but really have no idea what it could be. I uninstalled apps going back (isn't Appmonster great?) to before it started and no joy. I cleared caches and accounts and you would think it would go back to normal, especially after reinstalling your Beta4 rom. I really don't want to wipe everything and start over... so, is one of your others a possible fix for this weird problem? What do you think?

#687 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Greetings Darkrickpr,

I installed your BETA4, and it flies smoothly - it fixed some serious annoyances I noticed. I especially appreciated the resolution changes. However, about 2 days in, it has started giving me grief with Google Play Store. I am to the point where I get error messages pretty regularly when I run an app that wants to check in with Google Play when I start it... if I click the Play App, it tells me that unfortunately it stopped (we are past the point of being unfortunate). It is having Google Sync Errors as well. I have played with a lot with reinstalling Google Apps and the Play Store and taking it back to factory, and then reinstalling your Beta4 again. I've deleted my account and cleared all caches and then had to work and work with it to get signed in again long enough before it started failing again. It's a bit weird.

I hate going back to stock, but I suppose I don't have a lot of choice if I can't get this going. I need this tablet and I don't have the time I used to have to play with them like I once had, so I am going to have to make a decision for stock and a noticeable decrease in efficiency of the tablet to get Google Play back pretty soon. Do you think one of your other Roms might be a better choice for me? It is probably some app I sideloaded, but really have no idea what it could be. I uninstalled apps going back (isn't Appmonster great?) to before it started and no joy. I cleared caches and accounts and you would think it would go back to normal, especially after reinstalling your Beta4 rom. I really don't want to wipe everything and start over... so, is one of your others a possible fix for this weird problem? What do you think?

try instaling this http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1839871 is a new playstore version it flash in the recovery the same way you install my rom

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2
My Allwinner A31 Custom Roms
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
97RQ N90FHDRK U9GT5,VISTURE V97HD
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD RC3 , SKYDIVER , CUBEX ,JELLYCUBE
PIPO MAX M1- AOSON M11 - PIPO U1
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1
CHUWI V99, VIDO N90FHD, Cube U9GTV, VISTURE 4HD RK3066 RETINA ROMS ONLY
DANERICK ROM, LUNATIC, MetroBleach

Check Out my Webpage www.andydarkroom.site90.com

Darkrickpr EASY ADB BATCH TOOL (RELEASED TEST 1 CHECK MY WEBPAGE)
( Is your Tablet STUCK in BOOT animation, your volume key wont help you get to CWM or Bootloader. You don't know how to use adb shell commands. Then this it the tool you will need

HOW TO INSTALL MY ROMS ON CWM RECOVERY

HOW TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY ON RK3066 RETINA TABLET VIDEO

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#688 miljenko

miljenko

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAt beach

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Dear guys,

could someone of you tell me please who to modify my sound output over the 3,5 headphone connector. i got a realy strange hall effect with very low output quality to my headphones.

could i install a new sound driver, if yes where to found? or it isn't possible to improve the output quality.

If you are using phone headphones (with the microphone) then just unplug them a bit. Anyway try to play around with the jack and connector position.

Sent from my novo9-Spark using Tapatalk now Free

#689 FireStorm

FireStorm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:37 AM

Greetings Darkrickpr,

Thank you.

#690 leocule

leocule

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Beta4
the youtube app does not work on this ROM
I uninstalled the youtube application and when I try to reinstall it will not let me
any solution?

#691 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

Beta4
the youtube app does not work on this ROM
I uninstalled the youtube application and when I try to reinstall it will not let me
any solution?

You will have to remove it with titanium backups from the system folder that should fix it the intall it from playstore or Google YouTube 720hd apk

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by darkrickpr, 16 December 2013 - 10:32 PM.

Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

( Is your Tablet STUCK in BOOT animation, your volume key wont help you get to CWM or Bootloader. You don't know how to use adb shell commands. Then this it the tool you will need

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#692 leocule

leocule

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

You will have to remove it with titanium backups from the system folder that should fix it the intall it from playstore or Google YouTube 720hd apk

hi thanks for your reply

I installed the application from the play store .. the problem now
playing audio only!
this ROM has not solved the problem of youtube apk?!
I should do now?

-----

another question ..
as I can recover the original resolution of the tablet?

thnaks..:)

#693 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

hi thanks for your reply

I installed the application from the play store .. the problem now
playing audio only!
this ROM has not solved the problem of youtube apk?!
I should do now?

-----

another question ..
as I can recover the original resolution of the tablet?

thnaks..:)

Thats a problema with the host filme inside Android system it van be fix

Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#694 leocule

leocule

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

ok
I installed the youtube 4.2.16 it runs smoothly.

You can change the resolution of the tablet?

seems a little weird to see everything so small

#695 darkrickpr

darkrickpr

Advanced Member

• FW Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

ok
I installed the youtube 4.2.16 it runs smoothly.

You can change the resolution of the tablet?

seems a little weird to see everything so small

you will have to edit the build prop the line #
ro.sf.lcd_density=240 the 240 to 292 or 320 is the default

you can download from playstore and app called romtoolbox there is an option to edit the build.prop
Nextway F9X
JENOVA ROM
My Rk3188 Custom Roms
Glass ROM
Aoson M33
Mist ROM
Aishon A97 7.9inch
Custom Rom
My RK3066 Custom Roms
CUBE U20GT
GENERICK MOD v7
ICOO - D70PROII
Darkwater v2
PLOYER MOMO8 SPEED IPS
VINCENT ROM V1

Buy Me A Beer CLICK HERE

#696 comisfree30

comisfree30

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

Hi , maybe somebody can help my, with my F9X
Yesterday my son make something with tablet and now can't go to the settings. When I clicking on the settings icon I see a table with "program is not installed".
I think he deleted some of the important files.
Now I cant changing the settings and turning on debugging mode to update the tablet (phoenich suite cant updating Android), tablet cant reading the downloaded files.

Now I have the question, what will i do to resolve this problem?
Thanks for all

#697 fearlessfred

fearlessfred

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Hi , maybe somebody can help my, with my F9X
Yesterday my son make something with tablet and now can't go to the settings. When I clicking on the settings icon I see a table with "program is not installed".
I think he deleted some of the important files.
Now I cant changing the settings and turning on debugging mode to update the tablet (phoenich suite cant updating Android), tablet cant reading the downloaded files.

Now I have the question, what will i do to resolve this problem?
Thanks for all

start up phoenix suite and point it to the firmware you want installed, make sure tablet is powered off, then, plug in USB cable and keep pressing power button about once second for 6 - 10 times until it starts in firmware upgrade mode (phoenix should recognise it and start flashing, it does tell you what to do on the pheonix page - use version 1.6 of phoenix tool, search for it)

can take a few tries to get it to work so don't worry if it doesn't work first time, if it boots tablet instead, then turn it back off and repeat process.

#698 heinovandermeer

heinovandermeer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:32 AM

Hello All,

I was wondering if there are some rom development for this tablet, though I have to say my tablet is running quite well. But of course always open for some new features, speed. Maybe some KitKat developments?

#699 pogodancer

pogodancer

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

Android 4.3 and 4.4 with CM ported by Christian Troy should fit with this device also. Sent from my Q6000 / Jelly Bean 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 4

#700 kybarg

kybarg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:23 AM

I have installed Onda v972  ROM. I edited gsensor.cfg and camera.cfg, and it works. But still I can't make touch screen work. Any suggestions?