Flashing ainol fire

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Hi people of slatedroid, im new here, my name is Leandro from Argentina, and i need your help to flash the ainol fire

before i was using an ELF II that was pretty easy to update, simply put the unzip files into an sd , volume down, power...and its done!

here is now my problem, there are a lot of firmwares for the fire and im very confused...anyone can help me?

this is my unit information:

NOVO7FIRE

KERNEL
3.08-g18eb551-dirty
visual.zhang@droid07-sz#3
SMP PREEMPT FRI Sep 7 ....

SERIAL NUMBER
NOVO7FIRE20121216G029***

COMPILATION NUMBER

20120907tm

the acelerator sensor is BOSCH BMA250

The tablet is working all ok, include the sensor light, but with POP sound when wake up...and i wanna change the model to nexus 7 for more compatibility with games...

Which is the best firmware that i can use? and how to update?

thanks in advance for the information!!

#2 BartAfterDark

BartAfterDark

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:04 AM

Depends on your needs.
The Feiyu roms are quite easy to flash, you do that like you did on your Elf II :)

#3 Dreamer

Dreamer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

I want a ROM that will be functional for everything...doesnt matter if its ice cream or jelly bean...i want that work fast and fine!

ive seen that with some roms the sensor light doesnt work...

I need that the rom will be faster on GAMES!

#4 Steve8x8

Steve8x8

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

Have a look at Paranoid Android, it's said to be the fastest ROM around (because it was built using the latest and greatest gcc 4.7). It's in the "Firmware/Development" section: http://www.slatedroi...re-development/
(Be warned that it has its peculiarities - _any_ ROM has got its own ones. None of them is omnipotent. "Choose any two", you know.)

#5 ch0c0lateb0yctg

ch0c0lateb0yctg

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

if ur concern is gaming i suggest feiyu Happy spring festival version.....games like NFS MW OR ASHPLT 7 are smooth as butter..,i dnt think light sensor is a big issue,,,,